+ Reply to Thread

Default Man Bun hairstyle with a hair system, is it possible to pull off?

Hi.

I have been experiencing rapid hair loss and I am considering getting a hair system.
    I was wondering if there are any hairstyles that make the hair system more detectable than others? Or is it true what companies say that every hairstyle can be achieved and is undetectable?

I read somewhere that a man bun hairstyle would be undetectable on a hair system. However, I have been informed else where that it would be one of the most detectable hair styles for a system. Obviously, it would require the hairline to look realistic as the hairline would be on display.

Is it possible to achieve a man bun hair style with a hair system? Has anyone on this forum ever had a man bun hair style with their system or a similar hairstyle?

Why would a man bun make a system less detectable from what you read?

It wont make any difference either way.

The critical factors for a natural look are density, hairline and colouring

Ha, I recognise that name. You replied to the same thread I posted on the other forum. I think my account got banned on the other forum so I had to post elsewhere. Do you have any idea why I would have got banned?

cant help with that one

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    I think my account got banned on the other forum so I had to post elsewhere. Do you have any idea why I would have got banned?
    You mean ***? I don't think you were banned. They had some technical glitch and had to re-set the forum. A couple of weeks of content and activity were lost. You just need to rejoin.

I know you can at least get long hair with a hair system, I've checked. I don't have a hair system yet (plan to next year), but that's one thing I was looking at, as my own hair used to be long and I really miss it. Damn I really want long hair again.

I did see somewhere before, a female wearer said that the hairline looked slightly more detectible when she pulled her hair back, but it depends on a lot of things. She might have just been wearing a more durable but less realistic looking piece. I've seen system hairlines that look so scarily life-like that I can't imagine it looking noticeable if the hair was pulled back.

I'm wondering though, do you have to be careful not to put too much tension on the hairline? I'd be worried that tying the hair back too tight might pull the system loose at the front and leave you with an embarrassing public accident. I guess if you glue it down secure enough and don't wear your hair in a "man bun" all the time, and tie it somewhat loose and messy when you do, you'll probably be good.

Also side-note that is actually causing a lot of real receding hairlines, this "man bun" trend. There are guys who are literally growing their hair out just to wear their hair like that every day, and it's killing their hairlines.

We talked to top stylists and rounded up the best blonde hair colors to try in 2021, from icy platinum to effortless honey. Curly hair is unique. It bends and curves and coils. A bob haircut is a fairly decent and relatively low-maintenance solution for fine hair.

It wont make any difference either way.