Great to be here. My current hair medications.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k9gatton
    • Oct 2016

Great to be here. My current hair medications.

Glad to meet everybody here. This is my first thread.

Currently I take a topical mix of Minoxidil, Progesterone, and Finasteride in one
    treatment.

It consists of thirty percent Minoxidil, .5% Progesterone, and .1% Finasteride. It also
    has .1% hydrocortisone to help treat inflamation.

Excited to join a good website. Heard lots of good things about baldtruthtalk.
  • tedwuji
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by k9gatton
    Glad to meet everybody here. This is my first thread.

Currently I take a topical mix of Minoxidil, Progesterone, and Finasteride in one
    treatment.

It consists of thirty percent Minoxidil, .5% Progesterone, and .1% Finasteride. It also
    has .1% hydrocortisone to help treat inflamation.

Excited to join a good website. Heard lots of good things about baldtruthtalk.
    Do you take oral medicine? How long have you been using the topical medicine and what results have you seen?

The topical is a less common approach. What made you decide to go that route? Any compelling research to share about topical finasteride?

Have a look at my introduction thread if you have the time, I talk about my results with finasteride. I would like to know how your results compare.

Welcome to the forum, it's a great resource for information.

Comment

• elisajames
      • Nov 2016

Hello Nice to meet you

Comment

• k9gatton
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by tedwuji
        Do you take oral medicine? How long have you been using the topical medicine and what results have you seen?

The topical is a less common approach. What made you decide to go that route? Any compelling research to share about topical finasteride?

Good to meet you. Used to think Topical Finasteride would be more helpful. So I cut down to half my Minoxidil dosage. Went from thirty to fifteen percent.

It turns out the Progesterone really helped me grow my hair back. I rarely take solid Propecia, mostly topical.

My medication is one topical treatment. The Minoxidil probably doesn't do as much for my hair as it did in the beginning. I think it's gradually losing hair regrowth effects.

Comment

• marklin
          • Jan 2017

Thanks for posting your treatment routine. Where do you get topical Progesterone, and Finasteride. Do you make your own? How do you dissolve Finasteride in Minoxidil? Thanks

Comment

• Timo
            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by tedwuji

Have a look at my introduction thread if you have the time, I talk about my results with finasteride. I would like to know how your results compare.

Hey . been using monoxidle for 3 months and starting to shread again so worried now

Comment

• tedwuji
              • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Timo
              Hey . been using monoxidle for 3 months and starting to shread again so worried now
              No propecia?

Comment

• k9gatton
                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by marklin
                Thanks for posting your treatment routine. Where do you get topical Progesterone, and Finasteride. Do you make your own? How do you dissolve Finasteride in Minoxidil? Thanks
                Get it at www.medicalwellnesscenter.com.

They are located in the United States.

If approved, it costs 49.99 dollars for a six month script.

The medication costs 99.99 dollars. It includes everything.

Comment

• marklin
                  • Jan 2017

Thanks.

Comment

• Rizaan
                    • Dec 2014

/?)Why the progesterone? That's a female hormone. Won't it give you feminine characteristics(gynaecomastia?) too?

Comment

• k9gatton
                      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Rizaan
                      /?)Why the progesterone? That's a female hormone. Won't it give you feminine characteristics(gynaecomastia?) too?
                      So far, no it did not. It's only five milligrams per gram.

Actually recently I just got it from Promox. It's much cheaper.

Comment

Working...