+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I totally agree that shaving it off isn't a solution.

It's a totally dumb idea. I think it looks disgusting....................

really bad. sorry to those who do it...but it looks terrible.

It's definitely not a solution.

Yes. It's like cutting your leg off because you have an ingrowing toe nail. There's a reason that hair stays on the sides of your head, and that's because what's underneath is ugly.

Fixedby35, you are one funny ****er, if you are going to work on your own, have you considered becoming a writer?

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post

First of all, shaving your head is a daily commitment. Not only does it look crap, but unlike the balding look, you have to work on it every single day. Ten minutes of your life are washed down the sink on a daily basis just so you can look like a ****.
    That's only if you wet shave your head every day. I use a set of clippers once a week, and that's about as much effort as making a cup of tea. Don't need to spend time styling my hair either.

Also, you mentioned in one of your other posts that you're quite tall, so I thought you might this - I'm quite tall too, and a girl at my work asked me what I most disliked about my appearance, and I said losing my hair (obv), and she gave me a funny look, and said "Why do you care? Nobody's tall enough to see the top of your head". I laughed. Then I knocked her spark out.

And Stone Cold Steve Austin probably is a twat. A buff twat.

All men who go weight lifting and become 'buff' are at least bordering on twattery, whilst all other men who go to the gym must either be slightly retarded or enjoy watching other men sweat, because there are plenty of roads and lakes to run or row on!

By the way, if you're clipping, I wouldn't grade that as shaving. It's still a very depressing look, but it's nothing like as stupid looking as men who want to look like new born babies and think it looks tough!

I actually have more respect for men who wear wigs than men who shave, because they're doing what they want to do. I don't think I could be bothered with all the work involved, but fair play to them. I don't think it's a sign of insecurity at all, just an approach to achieving a certain look that they like.

Incidentally, the shaved head is definitely going out of fashion, probably thanks to balding blokes! Ten years ago, there were men with full heads of hair who shaved their heads; that is just not the case now. A much longer look is in these days and the only people who shave their heads now are people who think they have no choice.

Although baldness is like a curse from hell, these guys seemed to move on with their lives and become successful. I admire them, I can't 'accept' losing hair.

Chris Daughtry
    Jay Dobyns (www.jaydobyns.com)
    Kimbo Slice
    Keith "Dean of Mean" Jardine
    Michael Jordan
    Andre Agassi
    Jason Statham
    Evan Seinfeld
    Hulk Hogan

And I agree with your view on Larry David. He's really doing a disservice when he keeps mocking baldness as some humorous condition rather than a miserable and depressing disease. I dunno, maybe he likes to look like shit and constantly make fun of himself.