+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Nice results, who was your doc?

No worries - In my opinion you will be approximately 50% grown out currently as a guide. That was my personal experience too.

See this video I made a while back to help :

Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Thank you spex. i will be so pleased if i get 50% more growth right now its a bit ratty in some places and the structure on some of the hairs are corse like pubic hair but still i'm very pleased with the result so far.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by thehatman View Post
    6 Months ago i had a FUT HT around 1900 FU.

Ever sins my hairline matured around the age of 23 i been dreaming of correcting it. Im a perfectionist, i know i did not have that much of a problem to start with but the decision to go trough with the hair transplant is the best decision i ever made.

It has improved my life in so many ways, i feel allot sexier when i run my finger trough my hair to show of my new perfect hairline (even tho i'm just 6 months in) I know it will look even better in another few months. No more paranoia, no more hats, no more hiding. With my new confidence i get more ass than a toilet seat.
    Hi. The early growth is good, but always have an alternate plan in case the density behind your hairline weakens. Thanks for sharing.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Hey hatman, looking great so far. That's got to be a huge relief. I have to ask for my own selfish purposes...how would you compare your progress at 4 months post-op to where you are now at 6 months?

I've been patiently waiting for some visible progress myself, but I'm approaching 5 months with nothing close to what you've seen.

Hey thinning85. Allot could happen in a month. As you might know i been taking photos every Friday sins day one and will post a timelaps video in another 6 months from now. If i compare my photo from month 4-6 i can se a huge improvement in density, i would say about 30% better. My hair grows fast and not all of the inplanted hairs shed, some of them where growing from day one. also my doctor put in 1900 FU in to my hairline. (allot more than i thought i needed before consulting with the doctor) i gave him free hands to do his best job, and i'm very happy i did.

BTW i heard that most patients start growing their new hairs at month 4, so i'm sure you got nothing to worry about, but i know the feeling of waiting

Could you post a photo of your progress? also how many FU did you get?

Inactive

Results look fantastic. And I completely understand the feeling of being able to run your fingers through your hair with a full hairline completely intact.

I went all the way to Northern Thailand Chiang Mai to get my hair done. I did allot of research all around the world Turkey, India, Poland but after seeing Dr Suradej amazing and natural look i decided to visit his clinic. I told him i liked how asian guys grow their hairlines, so together we custom designed my new asian inspired hairline with a natural look for my face. Here is a link to his website (have a look at his before and after photos) i recommend looking at the asian gallery if you want to se younger patients. http://http://www.thaihairclinic.com/contact-us.php

Quote Originally Posted by pkipling View Post
    Results look fantastic. And I completely understand the feeling of being able to run your fingers through your hair with a full hairline completely intact.
    Thank you pkipling! it is a great feeling! your hair also look like a superstar! do you have any more resent photos? i could only find a 6 month update. my next milestone is 9 months so it would be great to see what i got to expect.

Thank you/ The Hatman