Something that Worked for me - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Something that Worked for me

I noticed a year ago that my hair was thinning quite a bit at the temples and behind the ear. At only 31 I was severely distressed and began researching any and all possible solutions. After my blood and hormone levels all came back normal (including iron) I felt a bit desperate but not hopeless. I'm happy to say now that most of my hair has grown back and I signed up to this forum to give hope to others as I know how distressing this can be. These are the things I changed. I do not know what caused the regrowth but perhaps trying them will help others.

I began applying a mixture of rosemary essential oil, cedarwood essential oil, lavendar essential oil, jojoba, almond oil, and castor oil nearly every night (overnight) on the affected areas.

I stopped drinking tap water and got myself a Berkey water filter. A part of me believes that hormones in our water may be contributing to an increase in female pattern baldness but that's just a guess.

Started supplementing with Biotin, Vitamin D and Omega 3 fish oil daily.

I quit alcohol 2 months ago.

Worked on managing my stress.

I can't say which of these is responsible, or what caused my hair loss in the first place all I know is that my hair has grown back. Not all, but some, and more is coming.

Hope someone finds this helpful.

Sorry I don't know how to edit my post but I would like to add that I started drinking Spearmint tea daily which is supposed to help balance hormones. Given that my hair loss was in a pattern, despite levels coming back normal I believe there was still a hormone imbalance so I began drinking this tea daily as well.

quite nice.. its working for you

Default this worked for me too

I also suffer from thinning/loss, depressed because I am just 29. did a couple of research on the internet, tried weird stuff but non worked.I stumbled on a referal online by someone who regrew his hair.I have been using the African herbal gel for 2 months now and the hairfall has stopped, baby-hairs sprouting in hitherto bald places. so far it's been good, I 'll keep you guys posted...And if you are interested, you can contact the manufacturers on (abiomoigho@gmail.com).

Try 1mm derma roller alongside your mixture especially lavender, I guarantee you will have so much regrowth .

Hi Jessieee. I'm a journalist working on an article about the surprising ways women have slowed their hair loss and I'd love to interview you for the piece. Would you be open to a brief interview about your experience? Feel free to reply here or email me at jonimsweet AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!

Default Article

Hi sweetjoni- would love to read your article when it's ready

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjoni View Post
    Hi Jessieee. I'm a journalist working on an article about the surprising ways women have slowed their hair loss and I'd love to interview you for the piece. Would you be open to a brief interview about your experience? Feel free to reply here or email me at jonimsweet AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!

I used no shampoo in total 21 years and we have traditional hair wash. I started to use shampoo when I came to university, and continue using it for around 6 years . But unfortunately i got hair loss , so now I decided to change the shampoo but that even didn't worked for me.

So my friend suggested me to use best vitamins for hair growth , so I opted for Brock Beauty Hairfinity Healthy Hair Vitamins.

In a month, I really noticed the difference and now I have long and shinny hairs with no side effects!!

I even recommend my other friends to go for the same

Congratulations Jessieee
    I am really glad to read about you. It will surely help others too.

Hiii Jessieee

Can you please show us photos of your hair? We want to see your hair growth.