Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beetee
    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by BoSox
    I'm trying to find it, somebody on hairloss2020 site commented they will start first quarter 2017, and had link. I'll look for it.
    Cool, thanks a lot. Also, did you notice if it said the clinical was for AA or AGA applications?

Comment

• BoSox
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by beetee
      Cool, thanks a lot. Also, did you notice if it said the clinical was for AA or AGA applications?
      He mentioned AGA, I can't seem to find the source now. So I guess you cant take my word for it. Hopefully they will test it soon.

Comment

• Skin
        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by BoSox
        He mentioned AGA, I can't seem to find the source now. So I guess you cant take my word for it. Hopefully they will test it soon.
        I've seen it too.

Nasa rs is the poster who linked it.

Comment

• Skin
          • Sep 2016

Our dermatology and immunology portfolio is charting new territories. Learn more about the candidates in our pipeline, including JAK inhibitors.

Here it the link to potential trials on mpb. With compliments to nasa rs of end hair loss 2020.

Comment

• beetee
            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Skin
            http://www.aclaristx.com/pipeline

Here it the link to potential trials on mpb. With compliments to nasa rs of end hair loss 2020.
            Thanks! Am I missing something or does the link just say that they're in preclinical work in regards to AGA? I'm wondering where the 2017 timeframe came from. That would be good to know.

Comment

• Guide
              • Jul 2019

Really very happy to say,your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job. Keep it up, please visit our blog field here Mathematics Beauty

Comment

Working...