X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samsonDot
    • Sep 2016

MedicalWellnessCenter Online, Legit?

Hello-

I've been using Fin for about 14 years now and looking to migrate to Dutasteride.

I tried to get my doc to switch my Rx of Fin to Dutasteride however he would not.

Saw this site online and referenced elsewhere on this site.

Has anyone used it and done the vetting to ensure its legit, etc?

Any recommendations on particular online pharmacies that are safe/trusted, etc?

This site (https://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/) will send you an Rx or have it filled at two different pharmacies...when I "google" those pharmacies, one seems sorta legit ( RXUSA) however the other seems like a tiny business in an obscure part of the country.

I wanted to use canadadrugs.com as a buddy of mine uses that site to order is Dut, though MWC says your Rx would not work with a Canadian Rx, which I find skeptical .

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks
  • cardib
    • Jan 2016

its legit. it actually works.

Comment

• k9gatton
      • Oct 2016

It's definitely legit. You only pay if they approve your script. I've been using them since 2013.

Comment

• hdude46
        • Aug 2009

Are the meds from RxUSA legit? I looked at some of their reviews online and they aren't great.

Comment

• k9gatton
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by hdude46
          Are the meds from RxUSA legit? I looked at some of their reviews online and they aren't great.
          The ones made by Murray Avenue Acotherapy are definitely legitimate, if they're prescribed by a doctor (online, MedicalWellnessCenter).

It's in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, USA. They are good. I've been getting them for years there (since 2013).

Comment

• k9gatton
            • Oct 2016

Just so you know, I don't order things that aren't prescribed from Med Wellness Center. I do like the prescribed topical treatment. The liquid Biotin didn't do anything for my hair, and wasn't helpful at all.

Comment

• hdude46
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by k9gatton
              The ones made by Murray Avenue Acotherapy are definitely legitimate, if they're prescribed by a doctor (online, MedicalWellnessCenter).

It's in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, USA. They are good. I've been getting them for years there (since 2013).
              So you get Avodart from Murray? And how do you know it's legit? Thanks.

Comment

• k9gatton
                • Oct 2016

So you get Avodart from Murray? And how do you know it's legit? Thanks.
                All doctor prescribed medications in the US have to be legitimate (made from what they display). It's just by law.

The same isn't true for a pharmacy made medication without a prescription.

Believe me, it is legitimate. I tried many, many hair products.

Comment

• hdude46
                  • Aug 2009

All doctor prescribed medications in the US have to be legitimate (made from what they display). It's just by law.

The same isn't true for a pharmacy made medication without a prescription.

Believe me, it is legitimate. I tried many, many hair products.
                  I believe you, it's just that prescriptions don't protect you from counterfeit drugs. Only a few pharmacies in the US are VIPPS accredited, meaning they adhere to certain quality assurance policies re their drugs that most other pharmacies do not. Fake drugs are all over the place in US pharmacies, but they are harder to come by from the major chains because they spend so much money making sure their drugs are legit.

That's why I asked if you are currently on avodart from this place and how you know it's working?

Comment

• k9gatton
                    • Oct 2016

The scripts they give out can be filled anywhere in the United States.

The scripts from medicalwellnesscenter are legitimate. As for my non topical compounds that I take, I get scripts treating something that's not related to hairloss.

I'm from the US. So I don't know if a Canadian citizen can buy outside of the US.

However, I do know MWC can be filled anywhere in the United States.

Comment

• hdude46
                      • Aug 2009

The scripts they give out can be filled anywhere in the United States.

The scripts from medicalwellnesscenter are legitimate. As for my non topical compounds that I take, I get scripts treating something that's not related to hairloss.

I'm from the US. So I don't know if a Canadian citizen can buy outside of the US.

However, I do know MWC can be filled anywhere in the United States.
                      Sigh. I know they are legitimate but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm asking if the avodart at the pharmacies they use rxusa and murray ave give out legit avodart. A script from any doctor in the world doesn't protect you against counterfeit drugs and neither of those two pharmacies are VIPP approved. That's my question. I appreciate your responses but I don't know why this is so confusing.

Are you on avodart and what pharmacy do you get it from? How do you know it's working. Thanks.

Comment

• k9gatton
                        • Oct 2016

[QUOTE=hdude46;243037]Sigh. I know they are legitimate but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm asking if the avodart at the pharmacies they use rxusa and murray ave give out legit avodart. A script from any doctor in the world doesn't protect you against counterfeit drugs and neither of those two pharmacies are VIPP approved. That's my question. I appreciate your responses but I don't know why this is so confusing.

The OP was asking if there was legitimate scripts that he could get. They are legitimate.

I've never heard of counterfeit drugs being sold from Doctor's prescriptions. My belief was a high percentage had to be similiar in chemical makeup and results.

Comment

• wen4663
                          • Sep 2016

hdude46: I've been ordering from Wellness for Avodart for many many years. You have the option of having it called in to your local pharmacy so why don't you do that? it's easy. I've spoken to the Dr at this place and it is located in Boston. It is legit. I've used Avodart for many years and it seems to stop further hair loss. Now, 10 years later, it's not working. Maybe i've become immuned to it. Nevertheless, it did work for 10 years. Now I'm going for the PRP treatment next week with Dr Prasad. He claims i will not need any drugs from now on. We shall see.

Comment

• hdude46
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by wen4663
                            hdude46: I've been ordering from Wellness for Avodart for many many years. You have the option of having it called in to your local pharmacy so why don't you do that? it's easy. I've spoken to the Dr at this place and it is located in Boston. It is legit. I've used Avodart for many years and it seems to stop further hair loss. Now, 10 years later, it's not working. Maybe i've become immuned to it. Nevertheless, it did work for 10 years. Now I'm going for the PRP treatment next week with Dr Prasad. He claims i will not need any drugs from now on. We shall see.
                            What pharmacy do you get your avodart from? And do you get brand name or generic?

Comment

• wen4663
                              • Sep 2016

What pharmacy do you get your avodart from? And do you get brand name or generic?
                              I use Duane Reade
                              FYI, generic is only a few dollars less, so it pays to just get the brand name.

Comment

Working...