+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    The scripts they give out can be filled anywhere in the United States.

The scripts from medicalwellnesscenter are legitimate. As for my non topical compounds that I take, I get scripts treating something that's not related to hairloss.

I'm from the US. So I don't know if a Canadian citizen can buy outside of the US.

However, I do know MWC can be filled anywhere in the United States.
    Sigh. I know they are legitimate but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm asking if the avodart at the pharmacies they use rxusa and murray ave give out legit avodart. A script from any doctor in the world doesn't protect you against counterfeit drugs and neither of those two pharmacies are VIPP approved. That's my question. I appreciate your responses but I don't know why this is so confusing.

Are you on avodart and what pharmacy do you get it from? How do you know it's working. Thanks.

[QUOTE=hdude46;243037]Sigh. I know they are legitimate but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm asking if the avodart at the pharmacies they use rxusa and murray ave give out legit avodart. A script from any doctor in the world doesn't protect you against counterfeit drugs and neither of those two pharmacies are VIPP approved. That's my question. I appreciate your responses but I don't know why this is so confusing.

The OP was asking if there was legitimate scripts that he could get. They are legitimate.

I've never heard of counterfeit drugs being sold from Doctor's prescriptions. My belief was a high percentage had to be similiar in chemical makeup and results.

hdude46: I've been ordering from Wellness for Avodart for many many years. You have the option of having it called in to your local pharmacy so why don't you do that? it's easy. I've spoken to the Dr at this place and it is located in Boston. It is legit. I've used Avodart for many years and it seems to stop further hair loss. Now, 10 years later, it's not working. Maybe i've become immuned to it. Nevertheless, it did work for 10 years. Now I'm going for the PRP treatment next week with Dr Prasad. He claims i will not need any drugs from now on. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by wen4663 View Post
    hdude46: I've been ordering from Wellness for Avodart for many many years. You have the option of having it called in to your local pharmacy so why don't you do that? it's easy. I've spoken to the Dr at this place and it is located in Boston. It is legit. I've used Avodart for many years and it seems to stop further hair loss. Now, 10 years later, it's not working. Maybe i've become immuned to it. Nevertheless, it did work for 10 years. Now I'm going for the PRP treatment next week with Dr Prasad. He claims i will not need any drugs from now on. We shall see.
    What pharmacy do you get your avodart from? And do you get brand name or generic?

Quote Originally Posted by hdude46 View Post
    What pharmacy do you get your avodart from? And do you get brand name or generic?
    I use Duane Reade
    FYI, generic is only a few dollars less, so it pays to just get the brand name.

Hate to be repetitive because it has been said numerous times, but yes they are legit. I like their high concentration minoxidil mixes.

I would like to try their 30% cream but kinda worried about systematic absorption. I mean, I didn't feel well after applying only 1ml of ************'s DualGen-15, it felt as if I took oral minoxidil pill.
    With the 5% stuff I can use a lot of it and feel fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Massive View Post
    I would like to try their 30% cream but kinda worried about systematic absorption. I mean, I didn't feel well after applying only 1ml of ************'s DualGen-15, it felt as if I took oral minoxidil pill.
    Glad to see you, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Hate to be repetitive because it has been said numerous times, but yes they are legit. I like their high concentration minoxidil mixes.
    So do I. There compound topicals, which contain higher Minoxidil concentrations, are very good. I've used 12.5% Minoxidil, 15%, and added Topical Finasteride.

Now I use thirty percent. When I added the Progesterone, things really started to kick in. I really regrew most of my hair with Progesterone. There maximum amount of Progesterone is .25%. Being a customer since 2013, I was able to get it doubled. The Progesterone does work, at least in my own experience it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Massive View Post
    30% is a thick cream. The prescribed amount is "pea sized". It's a sixty
    gram tube. It's easy to spread it out though.

The only time I had a dangerous reaction was when I took a large dosage,
    probably four grams, and used it on my scalp. I had a swollen ankle from
    blood pressure drop (one time).

Used thirty percent for a total of a year.

That said, Minoxidil only affects the areas that hit the scalp. So it would
    have to be supplemented with 5%.

What I do is spread out 30% over time. I put small amounts on my scalp
    where it's balding.

My body mass index is high.