Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

hey, idk about u guys but liquidish's pic on the AC website (testimonials portion) looks extremely horrible.. sorry liquidish, just being honest.. but if that's 6 months post, that's not good.. but on a positive note it seems as though Liq had this done long b4 the ACHM2 method was developed. so i really feel as though comparing his results to that of those performed under the new method is unfair.. i honestly feel that Mark has developed a new procedure and has grown incredibly in this field.. so maybe comparing his 2010 workalong with his future work should be our main focus.. I'm really leaning towards getting this done but still extremely skeptical..

Quote Originally Posted by Bubb729 View Post
    hey, idk about u guys but liquidish's pic on the AC website (testimonials portion) looks extremely horrible.. sorry liquidish, just being honest.. but if that's 6 months post, that's not good.. but on a positive note it seems as though Liq had this done long b4 the ACHM2 method was developed. so i really feel as though comparing his results to that of those performed under the new method is unfair.. i honestly feel that Mark has developed a new procedure and has grown incredibly in this field.. so maybe comparing his 2010 workalong with his future work should be our main focus.. I'm really leaning towards getting this done but still extremely skeptical..
    Yeah, I think so too. There are a couple more photos on his research page. I think Mark has incredible guts to post his early work. Hes not afraid to show people where hes been and where he is now. yeah, he is obviously forging ahead in our best interests. Wish he could make it grow hair....LOL.

Yea, don't we all wish it would grow, just for options purposes, create different hairstyles including the buzz. Bit its better than having nothing, in my opinion.. creates an appearance of a hairline with a short buzz like haircut thats visually undetectable. for me that would work great considering I'm spanish/and black, so its been a preferable choice of cut through most of my life if not all

Default Oyemello

I also live in California (L.A.) and have been thinking about making the trip to A.C. in Florida. I need help camoflauging my HT scars and thought this would be a great solution so I can get rid of the hairpiece and shave my head. Are you going to do it?

Default Micropigmentation

Does anyone know if there is a place in Southern Cal. like A.C. They seem to really make it their pride to work on bald men. The places in L.A. claim to do it but it seems like they focus on female cosmetic micropigmentation like eyebrows and eyeliner and aereolas.

yes dean i think i am, seems like da best solution for me.. no scars, affordable, clean look.. it just feels like da right thing for me

Default hey bubb

Do you also have alot of ht scars on the back and sides of your head?

no, never had an an ht done..I'm not in any rush to do it, hex it may take months if not a year or 2 b4 I even take a step towards making arrangements.. i gotta be sure that its efficient and AC's work is dependable

I am a HT victim. Bad strip scar and very little coverage on top. I have been in contact with AC. Have been e-mailing back and forth for about a week. The procedure for HT disasters is between $6500-$8500. I told her that I would need a lot of time to do more research and get back to them. I live reasonably close so I've considered actually driving down there and checking out the head of someone who's actually had it done. I won't shell out that kind of money and take that kind of risk before I actually see someone who's had it done. No way.

Quote Originally Posted by deanvh View Post
    Do you also have alot of ht scars on the back and sides of your head?

That is highway robbery! The most intricate tattoos in the world cost a mere fraction of that price. I can’t believe Artistry Concepts has the audacity to charge those prices for a head tattoo that will look like crap in a few years!!!! This is outrageous!