Threaded View

jholcollege11

Smile

Stylus, you are correct. I appologize for speaking that way and I will refrain from the arguing and spiteful comments in the future. I do want to utilize this forum to its max, and I agree that this is not possible when we argue. Delphi, I appologize for being rude. I was just frustrated b/c since I started researching SMP a couple months ago and reading these forums and blogs concerning this topic, Ive had to sort through your negative comments about this procedure. You always say the exact same things as you express your disapproval, so I cannot see how this helps people. You have made it clear many times that you don't agree with SMP, but you need to respect other people's opinions, decisions, and interests. If you dont agree with this procedure, you need to refrain from commenting on it. You don't help anyone by constantly criticizing. If you are interested in a particular topic, I would suggest that you stick to those forums. Just as you have questioned the motives (hidden or not) of other forum members, I honestly have to question your's when you have no personal interest in smp but you constantly comment on it. I am simply expressing my opinion, and do not want to start anything. Good luck with whatever solution you choose. I have chosen mine, and as a man you need to respect that.