Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by morrison View Post
    An interesting pattern I've noticed on various hair loss forums where there is a suspect Artistry Concepts shill poster and they have been called out. In their first response there will always be something along the lines of "and the mods here can check my IP address".

In the early days on various forums Artistry Concepts was caught having multiple accounts (all the same IP address) and posting as 'happy' clients. He even got caught posting under an alias and when the mods traced the IP back to him he made out it was a 'satisfied client' who had just had the procedure done and was so over the moon that they there and then (in Artistry Concepts offices) logged on, registered on a forum and gave a 'glowing' testimonial. Come one, who is stupid enough to believe that?

He then wizened up when caught and found out about proxy servers and ever since then an AC shill will bang on about 'check my IP' or if it's a positive comment about another competitor will say that is the company in question using a proxy server posting.

On that micky mouse site he created bashing His Hair Clinic he bangs on about how some negative postings about Artistry Concepts on the internet were traced back to a proxy server in the UK. I mean WTF, how would he know if what's posted on an independent site was done so using a proxy or not? The guy is seriously delusional.
    Are you guys for real ????? you guys are pathetic and only seem to serve His Hair Clinic ! think whatever you want, it doesnt affect me a bit. I know what i had done and the results achieved. I gave the city i live in, where i work, my name and even asked to check my IP address but you fools hide behind a computer screen... You guys are so obvious. Will be posting my before and after photos soon !

David