Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast
    jholcollege11

Hey Mep, I sent you some before and after pics and another separate email with a bit of info. I hope the pics help you, and if you have any other questions, or just info to share, just give me a holler.

College11..just checked my e-mail but did not see anything..did you send the pics to mep0812@yahoo.com? I did check my spam folder but still nothing..must be a problem somewhere..anyway, thanks for trying..hope it turns out well..

jholcollege11

Hey Mep, no I sent them to the email u emailed me from- your first name and part of your last &1970@yahoo.com. I'll send em to the me email now

College11..I did receive your pics and must say that it looks really good! Much better than mine..although your before pic shows that you have more hair than i do so I am sure that makes the procedure look a little better. I am very impressed..one question I have for you is this, did they do any kind of scalp shading before or after they do the hair follicle dot? Thanks again for sending the pics..I would be very happy with your results.

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by mep0812 View Post
    College11..I did receive your pics and must say that it looks really good! Much better than mine..although your before pic shows that you have more hair than i do so I am sure that makes the procedure look a little better. I am very impressed..one question I have for you is this, did they do any kind of scalp shading before or after they do the hair follicle dot? Thanks again for sending the pics..I would be very happy with your results.
    Thanks Mep I appreciate it bro. I think hair helps in the 3d regard, and adds some texture, but honestly the smp base is much more noticable than any hair I have. You dont need a lot of hair to have this done. No they dont do scalp shading. The scalp shading technique is a dead one that was replaced by HIS's MHT method. HIS looks like theirs has some shading in between replicated follicles, but they claim that they dont shade, so maybe just an illusion.

jholcollege11

Smile GLI on GMA

Hey everybody, at the risk of sounding like a shill, which I really dont give a damn about LOL, Good Look Ink aired on Good Morning America this morning! Congrats to you guys up in Minneapolis, Keep up the good work Y'all! You certainly changed my life for the better

Default Quite hard to believe

I am not sure why I even feel the need to respond to your attacks when I bent over backwards from day one to try and help you in your decision as to whether to have a scalp tattoo procedure performed and if so where. I gave you every piece of personal information that one can give. I provided you with my facebook address as well as my e-mail. You immediately dismissed my facebook page as fraudulent though I highly doubt that you ever actually looked at it.

I have always understood that emotions run high when dealing with hair loss and "solutions". I have never in all the time that I have spent on this forum been attacked ad hominem without cessation over the course of so many months. I am hard pressed to understand how the moderators of this forum allow you to remain and to continue to lash out at everybody. I have always felt that we hair loss sufferers are in the same boat and I have always wished only the best to members of this fraternity of sorts.

Your baseless and uncalled for attacks on me demonstrate only how unwell you truly are. You still believe that I am an invented personage. Ask yourself why you believe this. Is it possible that you reached out to AC with great initial enthusiasm only to become enraged after not hearing what you wanted to hear? I have seen your early posts in which you showed interest in AC. Such behavior is both puerile and petty. I told you that I had my procedure done at AC and you immediately think me and the company one and the same i.e. you conflate two entirely separate entities.

That you characterize me as someone of little to no education is both risible and indicative of your never having actually gone to my facebook page where you would have seen where I attended university and been able, furthermore, to see dozens of facebook friends of mine who attended the same university. You would have been able to see photographs of me from significant life events from the time I was an infant until today.

Ask yourself one more thing; Have I ever attacked or even said an unkind word about HIS, GLI, or anyone else providing this sort of procedure. I have not once done so. I have been absolutely open, honest, and forthright with you. You respond with lies, baseless attacks, and even threats of violence.

From the very start even after you attacked me for being a "shill" I tried to be understanding and helpful. Enjoy your life of conspiracy theories and schizophrenia. I would ask you to desist from your attacks but by now I know you too well.

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Jack21 is a shill for AC, he is one of many screennames that Mark and Gale of artistry concepts use. Then when you call these AC screen names out they always say the same thing- "you need psychiatric help" and they spout some quote from their favorite philosoher. AC is a hillbilly redneck tattoo shop with two very simple minded people running it and they will stop nothing to make sure they have completely slandered and bashed all competitors. If you want to talk to a real person who has had this done with a real provider and not AC's tattoo shop/house, then email me and we can even talk on the phone if you want and I'll give u every bit of info u want about my experience. Now before I get attacked by 50 screen names from a trailorpark in Florida, yes I did use another screen name, but at least it helped me discover that this thread consists of mostly AC shills, and one former HIS shill, Morrison. Unfortunately if you are an actual guy who is interested in having this done, this is not the thread to learn about it. You have to consult with the providers in person or over phone. You will find nothing here but shills like Jackoff21 or cyber bitches like "25 going on Heart Attack" who will probably respond to this within minutes lol.

jholcollege11

Smile Come on man

Jack21, take it easy there buddy, wow! We dont have to talk to each other, and we can just leave it at that. I think it is clear why I still come to this thread and it is not to argue with you. I dont really care who you are, or who you are not, b/c at the end of the day I chose I great place that gave me excellent results- so your identity, your projection of your own personal issues onto me, your weird "hopeless devotion" to AC, none of that matters. What matters is that I found a great solution. I will say however, that I do find it quite odd that you seem to get most defensive when I insult AC. Kinda sketchy, just putting it out there. Im willing to provide pics and info to people interested in having this done.

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    . I will say however, that I do find it quite odd that you seem to get most defensive when I insult AC. Kinda sketchy, just putting it out there. .

Nothing sketchy
    Read Jack's story
    He foudn happiness with AC , what's the big deal

jholcollege11

Smile Its all good Dave

There's no big deal my man. Im not trying to argue with Jack. I even left this forum and he called me out a couple weeks ago, demanding why I had said some things about AC over a two months ago. Now he wants to play the victim again, and thats fine, I have no problem with him or AC- Ac just arent the type of people I would trust to do a procedure like this with. If he is happy with his results, then so am I and I wish Jack nothing but the best! Peace!