artistry concepts

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • happyididit
    • Apr 2012

You guys are so pathetic and ignorant. It is easy to see that you both shill for HIS hair clinic. There is no way that the above photo is the work of AC, but rather the work of another business and posted to sabotage AC. I am not wealthy but used what money I had available to travel to all places because this is a big decision. I will post photos as soon as I'm healed.

Comment

• morrison
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by happyididit
      You guys are so pathetic and ignorant. It is easy to see that you both shill for HIS hair clinic. There is no way that the above photo is the work of AC, but rather the work of another business and posted to sabotage AC. I am not wealthy but used what money I had available to travel to all places because this is a big decision. I will post photos as soon as I'm healed.
      happyidiot, I don't shill for anyone dude. But it’s quite obvious from your posts who you shill for because Artistry Concepts is the only provider that accuses other providers of being shills. Everything I have posted is what I have found on the internet and on this forum. I'm not here to sabotage anyone, all I'm doing is researching 100% about a certain procedure and posting my findings.

Rather than calling genuine people pathetic and ignorant read the following thread: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1333

If anyone is ignorant around here, it's people who go a certain provider without doing their homework only to regret that decision later on down the road.

FACT: liquidssh is someone who posted saying that he had the procedure done at Artistry Concepts

FACT: That picture is 100% the work of Artistry Concepts - Contact the moderators on this forum and ask them to give you an archive of the above thread and which images were removed.

FACT: If you read the above thread you will see various instances of the picture and the way they talk about it (large dots at the front of the hairline) even YOU know it's the photo.

FACT: liquidssh posted pictures, which he later removed as he was being asked why the dots at the front at too big. Yet he was still happy, even though it looked like that.

FACT: Mark Weston, the owner of Artistry Concepts posts on the thread saying that the client must be perfectly still during this procedure and any movement on the part of the client can in some cases, may cause some distortion (referring to the huge dots that can be seen at the hairline).

So Mr 'New Member', before you accuse me of shilling for anyone, get your facts right and back up what you say with proof before making wild accusations.

Comment

• happyididit
        • Apr 2012

I do not know who liquidish is, but I know the work I experienced was nothing like the photo you published. How did you access that photo if it was removed? I read that particular thread and in no way did liquidish's comments indicate that he posted a photo, but he directed viewers to the AC gallery and stated that his photos could be viewed there. You seem to know a lot about this forum including moderators and IP addresses. Am I to believe that all of your time consuming"investigation" is purely motivated by a general interest in smp and achm2 procedures. What do you think of the work of GLI and NHI? Or does HIS only allow you to comment on AC?

Comment

• jholcollege11

I do not know who liquidish is, but I know the work I experienced was nothing like the photo you published. How did you access that photo if it was removed? I read that particular thread and in no way did liquidish's comments indicate that he posted a photo, but he directed viewers to the AC gallery and stated that his photos could be viewed there. You seem to know a lot about this forum including moderators and IP addresses. Am I to believe that all of your time consuming"investigation" is purely motivated by a general interest in smp and achm2 procedures. What do you think of the work of GLI and NHI? Or does HIS only allow you to comment on AC?
          Lol, looks like Mark and Gale are back at it again. I won't waste time, happy idiot is obviously them or one of their associates.

Comment

• Delphi
            • Mar 2009

Happyididit is a shill and jhoicollege11 is probably a shill too. He will eventually expose who he’s promoting, they always do.

Comment

• happyididit
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Delphi
              Happyididit is a shill and jhoicollege11 is probably a shill too. He will eventually expose who he’s promoting, they always do.
              I'm sorry to disappoint you brother but I do not shill. I am just a satisfied customer of AC. After viewing your previous posts I see the majority of them seem to be anti-scalp micro pigmentation. It would appear that you either have an extremely unhealthy hatred for this procedure, or you sir are affiliated with hair transplant industry and are attempting to spread negative false info about achm2 and smp. Either way you are a sad case.

Comment

• Delphi
                • Mar 2009

I'm sorry to disappoint you brother but I do not shill. I am just a satisfied customer of AC. After viewing your previous posts I see the majority of them seem to be anti-scalp micro pigmentation. It would appear that you either have an extremely unhealthy hatred for this procedure, or you sir are affiliated with hair transplant industry and are attempting to spread negative false info about achm2 and smp. Either way you are a sad case.

Interesting phrasing. Just keep posting, you’ll eventually hang yourself. I’m sure others here can see that You are a pure shill my friend. You’re too funny! You’re not doing AC any favors and are probably hurting their credibility.

Comment

• jholcollege11

Originally posted by Delphi
                  Lol, why do you keep posting on these threads bud? Are you that lonely that you need to start crap with complete strangers? What are you accomplishing? Try contributing something....anything. If you don't like smp then tell us what regiment you are on. What has been your solution that has contributed to your "full filling life?" Until now your posts suggest you are disturbed and have nothing to contribute to this forum, or society. Have a good one big guy.

Comment

• Delphi
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by jholcollege11
                    Lol, why do you keep posting on these threads bud? Are you that lonely that you need to start crap with complete strangers? What are you accomplishing? Try contributing something....anything. If you don't like smp then tell us what regiment you are on. What has been your solution that has contributed to your "full filling life?" Until now your posts suggest you are disturbed and have nothing to contribute to this forum, or society. Have a good one big guy.
                    I have hundreds of posts no this forum and I will continue to warn people of shills like the both of you. Tattooing your head is NOT a solution for hair loss and will only cause the poor guys that fall into your web a lot of heart ach in the future. You can insult me all you want.

Comment

• jholcollege11

The simple fact that you are calling me a shill reveals you have not done your homework. It is comical. I am one of those "poor guys" you are describing and I am trying to gather as much info as I can about smp and the clinics that offer it and your interference with my sincere search for answers preceeds my posting- - when I was reading through numerous threads on smp I kept seeing Delphi posts that instigated conflict with different forum members who were also not shills. I guess you are nothing more than a reminder that no matter where we go in this life there will always be trouble-makers like you. And if you would provide some intelligent feedback or alternative solution options I may have an easier time believing that you are actually trying to help people and not just be a trouble-maker. SPOILER ALERT- Delphi's reply- - "yea whatever shill. You work for a smp company Durrr, head tattoos are stupid, durrr."

Comment

• Delphi
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by jholcollege11
                        The simple fact that you are calling me a shill reveals you have not done your homework. It is comical. I am one of those "poor guys" you are describing and I am trying to gather as much info as I can about smp and the clinics that offer it and your interference with my sincere search for answers preceeds my posting- - when I was reading through numerous threads on smp I kept seeing Delphi posts that instigated conflict with different forum members who were also not shills. I guess you are nothing more than a reminder that no matter where we go in this life there will always be trouble-makers like you. And if you would provide some intelligent feedback or alternative solution options I may have an easier time believing that you are actually trying to help people and not just be a trouble-maker. SPOILER ALERT- Delphi's reply- - "yea whatever shill. You work for a smp company Durrr, head tattoos are stupid, durrr."
                        Here’s a intelligent comment, it's a HEAD TATOO, it is not a treatment for hair loss. It’s a two dimensional permanent drawing on your head that will eventually look like hell. Your skin is a organ that is always changing, with it so will your head tattoo.

Comment

• jholcollege11

OK, what about two dimensional tats in the midst of many thin hairs? How do you feel about that- not for the purpose of creating but enhancing or giving appearance of density? This is my goal, I already have a hairline but very thin coverage on top

Comment

• happyididit
                            • Apr 2012

Still awaiting your response Morrison. Where are you?

Comment

• morrison
                              • Apr 2010

Mark/Gale (the owners of Artistry Concepts), AKA "happyididit", take a look at the following on the internet archieve:

Compare it to the thread now:

just got back from doing it it Florida. I got to say...it really looks fantastic! I' ll be posting pics soon...anyone have any questions I'll be happy to answer

In the former you can see at the time liquidssh posted his pictures and later on removed them due to other members on the forum asking why are the dots too big (see his picture below).

As for knowing an awul lot about this forum, anyone with half a brain will know that moderators will have access to any changes made, pictures removed etc, it’s not rocket science. Also I don't recall mentioning IP addresses in my post? That’s what the people over at Artistry Concpets always go on about, "IP Addresses" & "Proxy Servers", hence you mentioning "IP Addresses" in your post

As for what I have found out about the other providers NHI, HIS and GLI, they all seem like professional establishments and whenever I have emailed them any questions I always got prompt courteous responses, something that I did not get when emailing Artistry Concepts. Researching more and more online I'm finding that AC is extremely shady, their website is full of 'information' putting their competitors down and scare tactics about how the ink will bleed or fade if anyone goes to any other provider, apart from themselves. It was when I found the following threads on an independent hair loss forum about Artistry Concepts, that got me asking for older members (like liquidssh) of this forum, who had the procedure done at AC to come forward and share pictures of how it's looking now, a few years down the line (becasue if it looked like how it did when they had it done in the above picture, I'd be interesting to see what it's looking like now):

Check out the post by DHT further down that page. No one can accuse him of being a shill for anyone, he has been a member on that forum for over 7 years with 1300+ posts to his name.

There are countless cases of people posting on there a few years after having gone to Artistry Concepts. See some of the examples below that can be seen from the link above. Again no one can accuse these and other guys on there of being shills, as they have been members on that forum long before Artistry Concepts even started tattooing heads in 2009.

"I met with a person who went to Artistry Concepts and all the dots pretty much bled together or just turned into a large blob instead of a tiny dot. I wasn't impressed."
                              jasonshadow - Member Since 10/16/2005

Yeah, it looked great at first, but now I literally have a line in the front of my head. I grew my hair out, so kind of tough to see now, but I need to get it fixed asap.
                              gap2117 - Member Since 05/05/2007

Mark/Gale, AKA "happyididit", the truth is the truth and it's all out there for all to see. All your past forum/internet history is out there to be seen. If you delete/remove anying or ask any of your clients to do the same, it can still be accessed

Comment

• jholcollege11

Nice Morrison! you have helped me as much as anyone, by helping me eliminate AC as an option. Im not going to be mean or spiteful like I have been in the past, but I will simply say that these guys don't seem to have any business doing this kind of procedure. It is just wrong what they do to people, knowing what the outcome will be. No wonder they are so shady and rude over the phone.

Comment

Working...