Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Default actual pictures

Here are a number of photos (including one of the crown area) for you to peruse
    Attached Images

jholcollege11

Default i stand corrected

My bad bro, it looks really good. They did gud job at ac

jholcollege11

Thanx for pics, i hope mine comes out that good

Dben..do you have any pictures of the back of your head showing the checkerboard plugs after the procedure? The back of my head looks very similar to yours..The thought of giving up the piece and buzzing down the sides and back is a very tough decision..My job requires that I am in front of people every day and i just worry how the back and sides will look due to the scars. Thanks for posting..

Quote Originally Posted by mep0812 View Post
    Dben..do you have any pictures of the back of your head showing the checkerboard plugs after the procedure? The back of my head looks very similar to yours..The thought of giving up the piece and buzzing down the sides and back is a very tough decision..My job requires that I am in front of people every day and i just worry how the back and sides will look due to the scars. Thanks for posting..
    I will. Imagine i work for the government and i even had to get a special authorization to wear a cap at work. When did you get yours done ?

Quote Originally Posted by mep0812 View Post
    Here is one for you
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jack21 View Post
    Here are a number of photos (including one of the crown area) for you to peruse
    Looks good Jack

Default nicely hidden

Whatever spots or dots you had before are pretty much invisible. I mean, if I didn't know what I was supposed to be looking for I would not have noticed that anything was off at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dben153662 View Post
    Here is one for you

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by morrison View Post
    In his next post stylus187 said he had a conversation with the guy and he said that it was Artistry Concepts who had carried out the treatment.

Dben153662, we all look forward to seeing to seeing your pictures, don't forget to take one of the front, sides and back as well. As I'd like to see if there is any kind of horseshoe after the procedure.

Also in the meantime why don't you post some before pictures so we can all see the degree of hair loss you had prior to your procedure.

Don't worry about 'other' providers taking your pictures and trying to pass them off as their own work. I've never seen any other provider try to pass off any work of AC's as their work.
    Gloves off!!! Im a nice guy!!! I could give a flying cuss word, on what anyone does to their head! It could be Bob Villa, or the hippie dude who loves to paint little flowers, here and there! I could give a shit less! Im only saying that it looks unnatural!!! Im sory if I offend your choice of restoration! To be honest, AC, is the only company Ive heard of doing this, why??? Are you crazy to have a tattoo on your head!!! Bro, no way it looks natural. Ink fades over time. I don't care what type of ink, its gonna end up blurring, or bleeding out over time!! I have a nw 2 at most, to be honest these sites are not for me!!! Too many people just bashing, and complaining! I post a simple story, and all hell breaks loose. Listen, if your cool, meaning anyone on this board, no personal attacks... Go tat your head if it makes you feel confident!! On theses sites, especially this one, no matter what advise, or story you share, you will be attacked!! I don't belong here!!!!! Best wishes, to everyone!!! I'm done!!!! "learn the hard way" let some new technique be another guinea pig! "buyer beware" you can recover from fue scars, even trich scars... what do you do when your entire head is ****ed up looking from a dude tattooing your scalp??? open your eyes!!! as always, best wishes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stylus187 View Post
    Gloves off!!! Im a nice guy!!! I could give a flying cuss word, on what anyone does to their head! It could be Bob Villa, or the hippie dude who loves to paint little flowers, here and there! I could give a shit less! Im only saying that it looks unnatural!!! Im sory if I offend your choice of restoration! To be honest, AC, is the only company Ive heard of doing this, why??? Are you crazy to have a tattoo on your head!!! Bro, no way it looks natural. Ink fades over time. I don't care what type of ink, its gonna end up blurring, or bleeding out over time!! I have a nw 2 at most, to be honest these sites are not for me!!! Too many people just bashing, and complaining! I post a simple story, and all hell breaks loose. Listen, if your cool, meaning anyone on this board, no personal attacks... Go tat your head if it makes you feel confident!! On theses sites, especially this one, no matter what advise, or story you share, you will be attacked!! I don't belong here!!!!! Best wishes, to everyone!!! I'm done!!!! "learn the hard way" let some new technique be another guinea pig! "buyer beware" you can recover from fue scars, even trich scars... what do you do when your entire head is ****ed up looking from a dude tattooing your scalp??? open your eyes!!! as always, best wishes!!!!
    Easy, have you heard from Tattoo Laser removal? you are such a negative person. You give bad karma