Threaded View

I HATE being back on this forum. I hate trying to defend myself online. I mean at the end of the day you're going to believe what you're going to believe and there is really nothing I can do or say to convince you otherwise.

The picture of me with my hands taped? There's really no good reason why I took that picture. Maybe I was pissed off that day. Maybe I was just trying to look like a badass. I don't know. I take stupid pictures in the mirror sometimes. I can't be the only guy on earth who does that.

As for me not being me....well I'm not sure how to address that one. I know that there is a personal message feature on this website, no? Send me a personal message and I'll give you my e-mail or my facebook. You are more than welcome to be a facebook friend and to peruse the hundreds of pictures of me on there....not all of them stupid mirror poses (but there are some).

I guess I should be thankful that all you made fun of me for is trying to act like a tough guy.

I don't know what else to say, jhol. I'm not anyone from AC. I'm me. I'll find a picture of me not being a tough guy to attach.

Yours,

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Great link Morrison! Im glad to know that Im not the only one who feels mistreated by these guys. I received the same type of emails back from Gale. When I asked if I could request Mark to do my procedure, instead of his understudy- 20 something yr old Robert- she said no b/c it depends on the calendar. Well which is it? LOL. Im positive that jack21 and Dben and kraus etc are all Mark Weston or Gale or whomever they have plant these things. If you look at Jack21's post from last week where he posted pics, the wording is exactly the same as some of the emails I recieved from Gale, and that dude's image does not match his message-just my opinion. Also, somewhat unrelated-why did he post pics of himself with tape on his hands looking in the mirror? Did he hurt himself Punching walls or are they just trying to show that "hardass dudes come to AC"