Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

I HATE being back on this forum. I hate trying to defend myself online. I mean at the end of the day you're going to believe what you're going to believe and there is really nothing I can do or say to convince you otherwise.

The picture of me with my hands taped? There's really no good reason why I took that picture. Maybe I was pissed off that day. Maybe I was just trying to look like a badass. I don't know. I take stupid pictures in the mirror sometimes. I can't be the only guy on earth who does that.

As for me not being me....well I'm not sure how to address that one. I know that there is a personal message feature on this website, no? Send me a personal message and I'll give you my e-mail or my facebook. You are more than welcome to be a facebook friend and to peruse the hundreds of pictures of me on there....not all of them stupid mirror poses (but there are some).

I guess I should be thankful that all you made fun of me for is trying to act like a tough guy.

I don't know what else to say, jhol. I'm not anyone from AC. I'm me. I'll find a picture of me not being a tough guy to attach.

Yours,

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Great link Morrison! Im glad to know that Im not the only one who feels mistreated by these guys. I received the same type of emails back from Gale. When I asked if I could request Mark to do my procedure, instead of his understudy- 20 something yr old Robert- she said no b/c it depends on the calendar. Well which is it? LOL. Im positive that jack21 and Dben and kraus etc are all Mark Weston or Gale or whomever they have plant these things. If you look at Jack21's post from last week where he posted pics, the wording is exactly the same as some of the emails I recieved from Gale, and that dude's image does not match his message-just my opinion. Also, somewhat unrelated-why did he post pics of himself with tape on his hands looking in the mirror? Did he hurt himself Punching walls or are they just trying to show that "hardass dudes come to AC"

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by stylus187 View Post
    I love Noxivol, by CTD Labs... Read the info label!! Its one of the only supplements from the AKG family that still impresses me. You can always buy a bag of just arginine and take 3 to 5 grams 2 or 3x daily. Sir... I wont train without arginine!! I love the pumps, and the psychological effects... Huh, psychological effects??? It just means while I supplement, I trick myself and say.. Im not gonna waste my time supplementing unless I train to complete failure. Its almost a mental game. I know you know what I mean! Try the following..... Massnutrition.com Island supplements.com way larger selection, and half the price of GNC! GNC should be illegal. always a fat chick, or some skinny ass kid trying to sale supplements that they claim to take. Im just sayin............ Noxivol... If you dont like it. I will wire money into a pay pal account. I promise, you wont be disappointed!!
    Google its label. sick profile!!! Hey man!! Seriously... Best wishes. Pm me anytime. Sorry if we had a misunderstanding a few days back!

Just a thought??? ever thought of joining a bb web site??
    May I, suggest a very professional one, and very honest as well??? worldclassbodybuilding.com tons of great post's and info there!
    Hey Stylus, yea man I will check out massnutrition.com- as well as Noxivol. I suppose I am not educated enough on the stuff that is in these supps to really understand. I just usually go to bodybuilding.com or bodybuilder.com (lol honestly not sure which one it is off the top of my head) and check the ratings of supps but I realize that is just lazy for me not to do the research and they have their own agenda in rating these products. I appreciate all of your advice, you seem to know alot about nutrition and working out. I will check on just prices and places to get just Arginine and see what I can do there. Funny thing you said about GNC- I dont shop their much but when I bought the REFINE last week, it was from a kinda chunky girl (to be fair she did look like she works out alot aside from BIG hips and butt) who claimed she takes most of the products in the store- is that just part of how GNC trains their employees, to tell the customer they take it personally? Tragic. Anyhow, yea man sorry I was such a jerk a few days back- I have become WAY to emotionally invested in this SMP procedure and the fact that I lash out at complete strangers is evidence that I need to step back and evaluate my frame of mind. I'll check out that Worldclassbodybuilding.com. This is actually the first blog/forum experience Ive had, but I can see how using a nutrition-based forum could be invaluable. Thanks again bro, and good luck to you as well

jholcollege11

Default JT in IN TIME movie

Hey has anyone seen that movie with Justin Timberlake called In Time from 2011- its on Red Box right now. The way he has his hair cropped like a buzz cut is exactly the look Im trying to achieve.

Hey Stylus, yea man I will check out massnutrition.com- as well as Noxivol. I suppose I am not educated enough on the stuff that is in these supps to really understand. I just usually go to bodybuilding.com or bodybuilder.com (lol honestly not sure which one it is off the top of my head) and check the ratings of supps but I realize that is just lazy for me not to do the research and they have their own agenda in rating these products. I appreciate all of your advice, you seem to know alot about nutrition and working out. I will check on just prices and places to get just Arginine and see what I can do there. Funny thing you said about GNC- I dont shop their much but when I bought the REFINE last week, it was from a kinda chunky girl (to be fair she did look like she works out alot aside from BIG hips and butt) who claimed she takes most of the products in the store- is that just part of how GNC trains their employees, to tell the customer they take it personally? Tragic. Anyhow, yea man sorry I was such a jerk a few days back- I have become WAY to emotionally invested in this SMP procedure and the fact that I lash out at complete strangers is evidence that I need to step back and evaluate my frame of mind. I'll check out that Worldclassbodybuilding.com. This is actually the first blog/forum experience Ive had, but I can see how using a nutrition-based forum could be invaluable. Thanks again bro, and good luck to you as well
    Thanks J... I too, am guilty of lashing out... This is a very sensitive subject for all of us. Your cool in my book, My friend!!! Have a good one, Brother!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that his hair is a bit longer than the look you can get with msp. I would guess that he's got it shaved with a #1 (hair clippers). I cut my hair with a # 1 guard (with a beard trimmer guard - much, much shorter) to make my growing hair blend in with the msp. I believe that most people use no guard on the clippers to achieve the most natural look.

I'm pretty sure that wherever you get it done, the results will look closer to Vin Diesel's head than to Timberlake's head in that movie.

I'm no expert though.

Hey has anyone seen that movie with Justin Timberlake called In Time from 2011- its on Red Box right now. The way he has his hair cropped like a buzz cut is exactly the look Im trying to achieve.

jholcollege11

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by stylus187 View Post
    Thanks J... I too, am guilty of lashing out... This is a very sensitive subject for all of us. Your cool in my book, My friend!!! Have a good one, Brother!!!!!
    Right back atcha Stylus, I'll keep ya posted on how my diet is going and you let me know how everything is working with your Workouts and nutrition etc. Talk to ya later man

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by Jack21 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that his hair is a bit longer than the look you can get with msp. I would guess that he's got it shaved with a #1 (hair clippers). I cut my hair with a # 1 guard (with a beard trimmer guard - much, much shorter) to make my growing hair blend in with the msp. I believe that most people use no guard on the clippers to achieve the most natural look.

I'm pretty sure that wherever you get it done, the results will look closer to Vin Diesel's head than to Timberlake's head in that movie.

I'm no expert though.
    I hear ya man, but I think it depends on the amount of hair you already have going into it so that density can be achieved. I have a good amount but it is thin and I have fleshy spots, but I wouldnt mind doing the 0 guard thing either. Are you happy with the 1 guard cut?

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by morrison View Post
    Just found this which makes interesting reading http://goo.gl/0ccwB

Check out the post by DHT further down that page. No one can accuse him of being a shill for anyone, he has been a member on that forum for over 7 years with 1300+ posts to his name.
    Anyone serious about this procedure and considering Artistry Concepts should visit the above posted link, as well as this one http://www.************.com/forums/m...VIEWTMP=Linear

jholcollege11

for the blocked out part type h-a-i-r-l-o-s-s-h-e-l-p, without the dashes of course. Pretty revealing stuff

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by morrison View Post
    Just found this which makes interesting reading http://goo.gl/0ccwB

Check out the post by DHT further down that page. No one can accuse him of being a shill for anyone, he has been a member on that forum for over 7 years with 1300+ posts to his name.
    LOL ok that didnt work but just go to morrison's link above, and look on page 15 of the forum