Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Been almost 6 months since I had the HIS service done in NY city..

Lifes great...No fuss ..no muss...I'm not dealing with the Couvre or the toppek....I don't care about the rain...the wind....

Life is much nicer. I think I look younger with this new short crisp clean look. I'm hanging tough at 52 rolling up on 53 years old this year.

I strongly suggest anyone considering this type of look to check out HIS services....

JonB..could you post a few before and after pics?

Quote Originally Posted by mep0812 View Post
    JonB..could you post a few before and after pics?
    if you click on my name and look at my album in this forum you will see the before and after photos...

hth

Its been over 2 months i had it done at AC and im as happy as i can be. I didnt wear my cap to a family gathering we had last night. And everyone said i looked fine, looks like i just trimmed my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by oeymello View Post
    Have you heard/learned anything more about AC? Does anyone else do this who isn't on the east coast? (I'm in soCal) Thanks...
    HIS MHT does have an office in California.. I think they are opening up there second office in California so check them out. Its a two or three session service and it might behove you to have them in your state for each of the two or three services..

I am very happy with the MHT process from HIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Very interesting new development in the head tattoo shill business. Looks like Jholcollege11 and happyididit are the same person. I wrote a message to jholcollege on a another thread that he tried to hijack and he responded angrily as usual but this time mistakenly as his alter shill ego “happyididit”. Funny how he was screaming this whole time that he was a legit person looking for answers about head tattoos.
    Here’s the link:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...?t=8241&page=6
    Well spotted Delphi.

You don’t have to be Einstein to figure out which company this is. Attempting to play good cop bad cop with the use of 2 ID’s, in an attempt to show 2 providers in a bad light by ‘trying’ to play them off against each other. Is business really that slow, that they need to resort to these kind of underhand tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison View Post
    Well spotted Delphi.

You don’t have to be Einstein to figure out which company this is. Attempting to play good cop bad cop with the use of 2 ID’s, in an attempt to show 2 providers in a bad light by ‘trying’ to play them off against each other. Is business really that slow, that they need to resort to these kind of underhand tactics.
    Which company is it? I'm sure everyone would love to know. What's really crazy is the lengths this shill went with his BS. He was attacking everyone!

jholcollege11

Smile appology for dual accounts

Hey guys, I just wanted to appologize for my having two accounts-Jholcollege11 and happyididit- The reason I created happyididit was an attempt to expose fake posting by artistry concepts. I thought that if I created happyididit and presented myself as a satisfied customer of AC that was willing to present pics, that the accounts of guys I believed to be "undercover AC" employees would post investegatory questions that would, at least for me, reveal that they were fake posters and I could eliminate them as a possibility of clinics I chose. Also, I had strong suspicions that Morrison was an undercover shill for HIS, so I was also attempting to prove (to myself) that HIS does undercover posting. My thinking was These two discoveries would help me eliminate both of these companies as options, and I could proceed with good conscience to my #1 choice. The moderator was kind enough to give me this opportunity of redemption, and to return to the community. Also, I have given the moderator my full name and revealed my Actual career path (I say path b/c I am still a student-hence the account name) and have emailed before and after pics to the moderator. Yes, I had my procedure done last Tuesday, May 1st, and I am pretty happy with the results. A big change for me and my confidence. Holding true to my word, I wont reveal the company I used, b/c this is not my purpose for being on this forum. If however anyone wants to know or see before and afters, I may email that info to them, but it depends on the person requesting this. I do feel at this point that the four leading companies on SMP in the U.S. are very close in final results, so I am not an advocator for one particular company, but rather SMP in general as a solution for certain guys, not all. I believe the choice to have SMP, MHT, or CHTR at a particular company is strictly up to the individual and based on many different things including but not limited to- location, price-range, expectations/preferences. Anyway, Again I am sorry for my dishonesty and if I disrupted or tainted anyones decision process on this matter or any other, I sincerely appologize. Thanks guys!

jholcollege11

Default Get some brain activity

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Which company is it? I'm sure everyone would love to know. What's really crazy is the lengths this shill went with his BS. He was attacking everyone!
    No shill here, just guy trying to learn some stuff through a flawed method. I gave all of my info to the moderator,including my pictures. and I don't believe I ever attatcked anyone. Im sorry yall feel that way but I am happy with my decision to have the procedure done, and after having it, I still will not publicly promote the company I used so if you still think Im a shill, I have nothing left to offer as proof. The ignorance on this matter is baffling. The company I went to was Really really busy and Im sure that at least 3 of the providers do not have time for shilling. Morrison is the likely shill, but I won't get into how I figured that one out, b/c it will just cause more drama. Jholcollege11 has got nothing but love for ya anyway.

lol. Shadier than a head tattoo parlor.