Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by morrison View Post
    saved from baldness, are you really who you say you are? And not actually Artistry Concepts himself back up to his usual tricks?

The reason I ask is because I have been researching this kind of treatment for the past few years and when I contacted Artistry Concepts I was told that I could not meet any past clients as they do not keep any records (wtf??? a company who does not keep past client records) and that ALL their past clients are really happy and have moved on from hairloss etc. and do not wish to meet any potential clients. I was also told that prior to having the procedure I'd have to sign a document saying that I would not be allowed to talk about or post any of my pictures on any public forum. So saved from baldness, if you are who you claim you are then how have you managed to post your picture up here and post such a glowing report?

If I do end up getting this treatment done then it's only going to be with a company once I have satisfied myself by having seen multiple past clients in person as well as clients who had the procedure done many years ago to see how it has held up. If any company refuses to let me meet past clients then to me that will ring alarm bells and indicate that they have something to hide. Pictures can be altered, posted to look like something else, however meeting someone in person and seeing their head cannot be faked.
    AC is legit. I had my head done in mid summer 2011, and the result was awsome. I am totally satisfied with my result.

@morrison: I totally understand your concerns, but you have to understand that they can't disclose their clients' photos or contact information. I obviously don't want them to disclose my private information. I can sue them if they do that, and I am glad you brought it up that they keep my information private. When I got my done, the tech (Robert who did the work on my head), took a bunch of pictures of my new scalp. But since I didn't sign any papers to allow them to post my pics on the web or to show them to anybody, they legally can't show them to you.

And "saved from baldness" guy is real too because his hairline on the side is the same as mine. The middle frontal hairline of mine was originally like that of "saved from baldness" (round), but I asked Robert to add a slight widow peak to it as I did have a widow peak when I had a full head of hair. Keep in mind it's hard to ask AC to add a peak (or any other things) if your original hair didn't have them. They just simply will not do it because they consider that as extra and unatural work. They made it sound like they would do it but they will charge extra for it and they will not guarantee that it would look natural. They thought that it was unnatural and uneccessay work if you went beyond what you had. Weston looked to see if I did have a widow peak, and he was convinced that I had one because he saw a few hairs from the middle front tip of my crown.

If you or anyone in the Orange County, CA area, I can show you my head in person, but I am not going to post any pics on here unless you want to pay to see them as I have to take pictures, then ask for permision, plus putting AC water mark on photos to prevent other companies claim that they are theirs (this is what AC mostly concerns).

I'd tell you that it is an adventure to go through this because I had to flight all the way there to get it done and that because I want to make a difference in my life. I am still very happy with my head. I have so much more confidence now then before the procedure. I only wear a hat if I know I am going to be exposed to the sun for a while. Other than that I am not worried about other people would look at my bald head anymore.