Hybrid View

Exclamation Jholcollege11 and happyididit are the same person!

Very interesting new development in the head tattoo shill business. Looks like Jholcollege11 and happyididit are the same person. I wrote a message to jholcollege on a another thread that he tried to hijack and he responded angrily as usual but this time mistakenly as his alter shill ego “happyididit”. Funny how he was screaming this whole time that he was a legit person looking for answers about head tattoos.
    Here’s the link:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...?t=8241&page=6

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Very interesting new development in the head tattoo shill business. Looks like Jholcollege11 and happyididit are the same person. I wrote a message to jholcollege on a another thread that he tried to hijack and he responded angrily as usual but this time mistakenly as his alter shill ego “happyididit”. Funny how he was screaming this whole time that he was a legit person looking for answers about head tattoos.
    Here’s the link:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...?t=8241&page=6
    Well spotted Delphi.

You don’t have to be Einstein to figure out which company this is. Attempting to play good cop bad cop with the use of 2 ID’s, in an attempt to show 2 providers in a bad light by ‘trying’ to play them off against each other. Is business really that slow, that they need to resort to these kind of underhand tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison View Post
    Well spotted Delphi.

You don’t have to be Einstein to figure out which company this is. Attempting to play good cop bad cop with the use of 2 ID’s, in an attempt to show 2 providers in a bad light by ‘trying’ to play them off against each other. Is business really that slow, that they need to resort to these kind of underhand tactics.
    Which company is it? I'm sure everyone would love to know. What's really crazy is the lengths this shill went with his BS. He was attacking everyone!

jholcollege11

Smile appology for dual accounts

Hey guys, I just wanted to appologize for my having two accounts-Jholcollege11 and happyididit- The reason I created happyididit was an attempt to expose fake posting by artistry concepts. I thought that if I created happyididit and presented myself as a satisfied customer of AC that was willing to present pics, that the accounts of guys I believed to be "undercover AC" employees would post investegatory questions that would, at least for me, reveal that they were fake posters and I could eliminate them as a possibility of clinics I chose. Also, I had strong suspicions that Morrison was an undercover shill for HIS, so I was also attempting to prove (to myself) that HIS does undercover posting. My thinking was These two discoveries would help me eliminate both of these companies as options, and I could proceed with good conscience to my #1 choice. The moderator was kind enough to give me this opportunity of redemption, and to return to the community. Also, I have given the moderator my full name and revealed my Actual career path (I say path b/c I am still a student-hence the account name) and have emailed before and after pics to the moderator. Yes, I had my procedure done last Tuesday, May 1st, and I am pretty happy with the results. A big change for me and my confidence. Holding true to my word, I wont reveal the company I used, b/c this is not my purpose for being on this forum. If however anyone wants to know or see before and afters, I may email that info to them, but it depends on the person requesting this. I do feel at this point that the four leading companies on SMP in the U.S. are very close in final results, so I am not an advocator for one particular company, but rather SMP in general as a solution for certain guys, not all. I believe the choice to have SMP, MHT, or CHTR at a particular company is strictly up to the individual and based on many different things including but not limited to- location, price-range, expectations/preferences. Anyway, Again I am sorry for my dishonesty and if I disrupted or tainted anyones decision process on this matter or any other, I sincerely appologize. Thanks guys!

jholcollege11

Default Get some brain activity

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Which company is it? I'm sure everyone would love to know. What's really crazy is the lengths this shill went with his BS. He was attacking everyone!
    No shill here, just guy trying to learn some stuff through a flawed method. I gave all of my info to the moderator,including my pictures. and I don't believe I ever attatcked anyone. Im sorry yall feel that way but I am happy with my decision to have the procedure done, and after having it, I still will not publicly promote the company I used so if you still think Im a shill, I have nothing left to offer as proof. The ignorance on this matter is baffling. The company I went to was Really really busy and Im sure that at least 3 of the providers do not have time for shilling. Morrison is the likely shill, but I won't get into how I figured that one out, b/c it will just cause more drama. Jholcollege11 has got nothing but love for ya anyway.

lol. Shadier than a head tattoo parlor.

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    No shill here, just guy trying to learn some stuff through a flawed method. I gave all of my info to the moderator,including my pictures. and I don't believe I ever attatcked anyone. Im sorry yall feel that way but I am happy with my decision to have the procedure done, and after having it, I still will not publicly promote the company I used so if you still think Im a shill, I have nothing left to offer as proof. The ignorance on this matter is baffling. The company I went to was Really really busy and Im sure that at least 3 of the providers do not have time for shilling. Morrison is the likely shill, but I won't get into how I figured that one out, b/c it will just cause more drama. Jholcollege11 has got nothing but love for ya anyway.
    Well is does take big balls to come back here and apologize, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to stupidity.For your sake I really hope your tattoo lasts and works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    I'm so glad that I'm not one of the bitter cowards who only use this forum to complain about being bald with their "pretend cyber buddies" and then pat each other on the back as they bash a guy with enough balls to take a chance on a procedure that can at least help- not cure- the situation. My guess is half of the anti smp guys on here really aren't concerned about finding a solution, but simply need a platform to spew their negativity and hate onto, without any consequences that exist in REAL LIFE. At the end of the day you are nothing more than scared boys hiding behind screen names. I wish this was a network of guys that want to actually assist each other in finding peace and happiness within themselves, by whatever solution is best for that individual. Every time you say negative things about another member, whether his solution is wigs, plugs or smp, you stray further from the purpose and objective of this forum - simply to help and encourage one another. Come on Delphi, I believe you are better than that!
    Dude, you really need to chill! I said it took balls for you to come back. I was actually giving you a complement. Holy shit just relax! I wish you luck.

College11..will you post some before and after pics here or only through private e-mail? I would really like to see some pics..