Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

have you done this or seen anyone who actually has?

I would NEVER even consider doing something so ridiculous. I have seen it in person and it does not look natural at all! It's a tattoo on your head!!!

has anyone done this procedure.. I'm really lookinginto this n want some feedback on someone whose done this.. AX considerably

It's a bad idea man...

Default YES you can talk to people who have done it at GLI

Quote Originally Posted by Bubb729 View Post
    has anyone done this procedure.. I'm really lookinginto this n want some feedback on someone whose done this.. AX considerably
    Contact them at www.****************

yea GLI.. way to go, that's how you get a potential clients attention.. make fun of his typo .. ARTISTRY CONCEPTS CONSIDERABLY (AC/ not AX oops) this is for those who have had their procedure done with AC, please reply with any positive or negative info

Default Update

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyA View Post
    I don't know too much about Melan Whitney, but I have just recently had the Artistry Concepts hybrid method completed on myself. I can tell you AC is LEGIT. I am confident AC is better than any makeup artist you would consider to fix hairloss. The owner has a patent on his method and makes his own ink. He has been in this line of work for 20-30 years. That's pretty credible.

I've had my new look for 2 months now and NOBODY has noticed that I had any work done. This is the most important aspect to me. No more stress!

If your skeptical of AC, I would advise you to check out the Testimonial portion of their website. It is full of reactions to the AC procedure from men with no obligation to speak for AC. In other words its real talk, no bull. This is where I found my confidence to get the procedure done, and I am so happy that I did!
    This guy seems to be o.k. with his.....

Doctor Representative

Default Don't know AC, but....

We have seen a number of patients use Tattoo to cover/conceal old transplant scars with good success. If it's done well, it is definitely an option to use to help improve the cosmetic appearance of the scar.

Keep in mind tattoo is not permanent and as it fades, you will need to return for touch up procedures to keep the color natural.

Good luck!
    I am a representative for Paul J. McAndrews, M.D.
    My goal is to help answer questions about hair loss and hair restoration in an unbiased and informative manner. For more information on Dr. McAndrews, click here http://www.iahrs.org/DisplayProfile....%EA&sID=%B2%9A or http://www.hairgrowthdoctor.com/.

Hey NYC76, How did your visit with Whitney go also has anyone seen results from Artistry Concepts?

Quote Originally Posted by oeymello View Post
    Have you heard/learned anything more about AC? Does anyone else do this who isn't on the east coast? (I'm in soCal) Thanks...
    Hey OYEMELLO, I also am thinking about A.C. I live in L.A. , have you heard of any clinics here that sound as good as A.C.?