Threaded View

jholcollege11

Smile appology for dual accounts

Hey guys, I just wanted to appologize for my having two accounts-Jholcollege11 and happyididit- The reason I created happyididit was an attempt to expose fake posting by artistry concepts. I thought that if I created happyididit and presented myself as a satisfied customer of AC that was willing to present pics, that the accounts of guys I believed to be "undercover AC" employees would post investegatory questions that would, at least for me, reveal that they were fake posters and I could eliminate them as a possibility of clinics I chose. Also, I had strong suspicions that Morrison was an undercover shill for HIS, so I was also attempting to prove (to myself) that HIS does undercover posting. My thinking was These two discoveries would help me eliminate both of these companies as options, and I could proceed with good conscience to my #1 choice. The moderator was kind enough to give me this opportunity of redemption, and to return to the community. Also, I have given the moderator my full name and revealed my Actual career path (I say path b/c I am still a student-hence the account name) and have emailed before and after pics to the moderator. Yes, I had my procedure done last Tuesday, May 1st, and I am pretty happy with the results. A big change for me and my confidence. Holding true to my word, I wont reveal the company I used, b/c this is not my purpose for being on this forum. If however anyone wants to know or see before and afters, I may email that info to them, but it depends on the person requesting this. I do feel at this point that the four leading companies on SMP in the U.S. are very close in final results, so I am not an advocator for one particular company, but rather SMP in general as a solution for certain guys, not all. I believe the choice to have SMP, MHT, or CHTR at a particular company is strictly up to the individual and based on many different things including but not limited to- location, price-range, expectations/preferences. Anyway, Again I am sorry for my dishonesty and if I disrupted or tainted anyones decision process on this matter or any other, I sincerely appologize. Thanks guys!