Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by saved from baldness View Post
    Man,I can't believe how hateful these forums are! There is always one or two guys that WILL NOT believe that someone else is happy with what they got from AC. Well, its been almost a year since i had the procedure and i would do it again tomorrow. Im sure someone is going to come on here and say "no you wouldn't" or something 4th grade like that but I dont care and I dont hang out in these forums like i used to because I dont look bald anymore and i dont think about it anymore. Is it expensive...yes... does it hurt...yes... was it worth it??? God damn right it was!

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
    -- Albert Einstein
    Sir... I'm not at all trying to be rude with what I posted! I'm just being completely honest from the results that I saw in person. He had this procedure done at Artistry Concepts. I asked him about it. Yes, I had a conversation with this guy, and we were talking about FUE procedure. To be 100% honest, it looked so unnatural I thought I was looking at a donor area from FUE scars. He asked me if it looks natural. I said it looks amazing, I was just curious where you had it done. I had to lie in order to have him from not feel insecure. In he-insight, it was rude of me to even start a conversation with him in the first place.. Listen... If your results came out great, I'm supper happy for you. I'm just simply sharing an honest story of what I saw first hand! From 6 feet away it looked like a number 1 guard height. In person, it ... "for choice of better words", it looked unnatural! I'm very particular about my appearance! Its not for me. Best wishes to anyone who decides to get this done.