Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jack21
    • Sep 2010

I am going gentle into that good night

No worries, J. Thanks for the compliment. I am going to go back into baldtruth retirement now if nobody minds. I hope things work out for you J. and for you Delphi....and for all guys who have to deal with the misery that is balding. I don't remember who said it or if I agree with him, but the words were

"Dum spiro, spero" 'While I breath, I hope".

Originally posted by jholcollege11
    Lmao, yes I work for HIS, GLI, and NHI- u are really clever. Btw, Jack21 sent me his Facebook, and it seems he is a real guy. My apologies Jack21, the head looks good bro. Not saying AC doesn't do good work, they r just not my choice. I hope they do amazing work and I hope smp becomes available in every state so the prices go down on enhancements if I ever need one. Delphi, not only are u a huge Vagina, but u are pathetic and must be lonely to start crap over a procedure that u are not interested in. Either u r really bored or u are in fact employed by or affiliated with HT docs somehow. How'd your HT procedure turn out by the way?

Comment

• jholcollege11

Originally posted by Delphi
      Things are good Jack. I would just forget about this fool and go back you your life.
      Bro u are without a doubt, the biggest tool I've encountered online to date. What is your purpose for using this forum? All u do is tell people that smp is a bad idea. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with u guy? Are u here to learn about and discuss solutions or anything productive? If not u need to go find another place to "play". This is not amateur hour , so take your simple mind and go play with your blocks and let the grown ups talk. Bye bye little buddy

Comment

• jholcollege11

Has anyone who used AC ever complained about their results having a blue tint to it? Particularly with dark black pigments to match dark hair? The reason I ask is b/c on another forum a guy who used GLI says his looks blue.

Comment

• happyididit
          • Apr 2012

Man I dont know what you guys are so hard on AC for. They are the best scalp micropigmentation clinic out there. I had mine done with them last month and it looks so amazing! I have no regrets. Mark and Robert are amazing artists and Gale is so nice. When my head has cured and healed I will post some pics on here and show how awesome it looks!

Comment

• morrison
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by happyididit
            Man I dont know what you guys are so hard on AC for. They are the best scalp micropigmentation clinic out there. I had mine done with them last month and it looks so amazing! I have no regrets. Mark and Robert are amazing artists and Gale is so nice. When my head has cured and healed I will post some pics on here and show how awesome it looks!
            Wow, another 'new' member who has just joined this forum to say how fantastic AC is.

And AC is the best scalp micropigmentation clinic out there??? How have you come to that conclusion? Have you had the process done by any of the other providers? I was not even aware that AC did scalp micropigmentation, as from their website they state that their method is called something totally different and they try to distance themselves from scalp micropigmentation, mht etc.

This thread seems to be full of newly registered members singing praises for AC. With the exception of a few the others do not have any pictures to share and ALL of them seem to register on here AFTER having had the treatment.

I'd imagine there are a few genuine AC clients on here who are happy with their results. However the question remains, will they they still be happy a few years down the line? If you read the link below, you can see AC clients who a few years after having the treatment found that the dots had bled together and turned into a large blob instead of a tiny dot. Or it looked great at first, but it ended up looking like literally having a line at the front of the head.

Comment

• happyididit
              • Apr 2012

My fault man, you are correct. AC does ACHM2 which is superior to regular scalp micro pigmentation. I used the term SMP simply BC it is more relatable due to the fact that most are ill-informed about achm2 method. I was so excited about my results that I just had to join this forum to help other men in my situation. I can't wait for my scalp to heal so I can share my results with you all!

Comment

• jholcollege11

My fault man, you are correct. AC does ACHM2 which is superior to regular scalp micro pigmentation. I used the term SMP simply BC it is more relatable due to the fact that most are ill-informed about achm2 method. I was so excited about my results that I just had to join this forum to help other men in my situation. I can't wait for my scalp to heal so I can share my results with you all!
                Why did u just join this forum now after having procedure done? Most join well beforehand to learn more about the process. What other companies did u consider and when will u post pics?

Comment

• jholcollege11

Why did u just join this forum now after having procedure done? Most join well beforehand to learn more about the process. What other companies did u consider and when will u post pics?

Comment

• morrison
                    • Apr 2010

LOL, the mom and pop tattoo shop procedure by Artistry Concepts is better than the profesional outfits like NHI, HIS & GLI?

If you are going to make a bold statement like that then please share what you have based that on? Back it up with hard facts?

Because apart from the 'new' members who are popping up out of the woodwork saying how 'happy they are' after having had the procedure, when there are real AC clients who are saying that a few years after getting the procedure done at Artistry Concpets the ink has merged into a blob

Comment

• happyididit
                      • Apr 2012

Their achm2 method is superior BC it can replicate over 100 more follicles per square inch,and AC uses smart pigments which is a powder base as opposed to temporary cosmetics inks which have a tendency to fade and change color. All of the information is on Artistry Concepts website if you wana check it out. I didn't join this forum until now BC I did not know about it until after my life changing achm2 procedure. Yes I visited GLI, NHI and HIS and quite frankly was not impressed with their professionalism or results, but after taking my trip to AC in englewood Florida, and met Mark Robert and Gale, I knew I had found my place.

Comment

• happyididit
                        • Apr 2012

Of the three other places I visited - HIS, GLI, and NHI, I was most disappointed with HIS. HIS results look fake, and seem to mass-produce their product with dozens, maybe hundreds of different technicians so I'm not sure how they are able to produce the same results consistently. Yes HIS client's heads have the fakest looking hairlines and appear drawn , and the rest of the head looks like it was colored with a gray pencil. Sorry just my opinion.

Comment

• jholcollege11

Of the three other places I visited - HIS, GLI, and NHI, I was most disappointed with HIS. HIS results look fake, and seem to mass-produce their product with dozens, maybe hundreds of different technicians so I'm not sure how they are able to produce the same results consistently. Yes HIS client's heads have the fakest looking hairlines and appear drawn , and the rest of the head looks like it was colored with a gray pencil. Sorry just my opinion.
                          Idk dude, I saw some pics on another forum that a HIS client posted and they looked amazing. He showed all angles under good lighting and I believe Morrison previously posted a link to that particular thread. All I've heard about AC is that their results do exactly what they warn against on their website- dots bleed together or migrate.

Comment

• morrison
                            • Apr 2010

Gosh you must be well off if you travelled to all them places. Your story is a similar story to forum member 'saved from baldness' who also said he travelled to see all the other providers and just like you, said their work was crap. The only thing was he said he had flown in to see HIS in LA at a time when they had not even opened up in LA, lol. Have not seen 'him' back on here since

Comment

• morrison
                              • Apr 2010

What I would like to see are some current pictures of people who had the procedure done at AC a few years ago. All this talk of the ink merging into blobs a few years later, from past AC clients, is rather worrying.

The following thread was started on this forum around 2.5 years ago by a member called ‘liquidissh’ http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1333 who at the time has just had the procedure done at Artistry Concepts. He said he was happy with the outcome and also posted his pictures (one of which can be seen below) on that thread. He later removed the pictures, as other members were asking why some of the dots were too big. Mark Weston also posts on that thread trying to defend why the treatment looks like how it does.

It would be interesting to see what his head looks like now, 2.5 years down the line. However having just checked his profile, I can see that he has not logged on here for around 6 months.

Comment

• jholcollege11

Goodness gracious that looks bad!!!! Was that posted as a success story?? Does your head look like that "happy-idiot" lol. All I can say is if this is really ac's work they are not only robbing people financially but ruining their life. How is that legal? Awareness needs to be raised about Artistry Concepts in englewood Fla. Steer clear folks

Comment

Working...