artistry concepts - Page 9 - BaldTruthTalk.com
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    jholcollege11

Paranoid? LOL no. Informed, Yes! I've read pages of these forums, simply b/c I am going to spend about 4,000 bucks and it is permanent! Only an idiot would not do his homework when it comes to a permanent, costly procedure. And judging by your response, you checked your ArtistryConcepts email and realize Im real. I get the feeling you prey on the weak, desperate, lazy uneducated people. Ive read back when you got banned AC, and you always say the same things on your posts, almost word for word, and then say that they can check your IP address. Dude, Im so glad you are helping me feel great about my decision not to use you guys. Were you really that rude to a guy who flew cross country to see you. Bro, I feel sorry for you! Especially after I saw that fine production on your site, LOL!

What happens when your hair turns grey, are you going to dye it for the rest of your life?

jholcollege11

Default Let AC take this one

Why dont we let DBen AKA: Artistry Concepts anwer that question. They are the "experts".

My friend joking aside, please go check a pyschologist, really. No i dont work for non of these companies. I work here in Miami Intl Airport in Miami. My name is David. You need my social security # ? Why dont you tell us who you really are ??????

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    What happens when your hair turns grey, are you going to dye it for the rest of your life?
    My brother in law is 68 years old and he shaves completely. I dont see him having any little gray follicles. Im guessing when you shave it always appears dark. My opinion

College11, i work in MIA airport til 5am then i have to drive 4 hours to open business at AC you are too funny !!

I will post a photo of 2 months ago, prior to procedure, first -
    but how do you post your photo here ?? !!! its asking for a www.
    complicated

jholcollege11

Default seriously this is embarassing

Dude, let it go. You are so bad at this it is silly, and as far as seeing a shrink, I would need one if I let you near my head. You get called out every time you do this undercover crap, and if I am crazy, then that would mean that about 30 + other people who have called you out on multiple forums are crazy and paranoid too, and you would be the only sane person around - not likely bud. Keep in mind, I've seen your videos and you are such an intellectual light weight. Just go to bed so you can be rested for your busy day of creating "HIS Sucks" websites and emailing slanderous material about your competitors to potential clients. You are used to tricking people who are stupid, so if someone calls you out, the only possible explanation is that they are dellusional...LOL, come on.

jholcollege11

Default Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Dben153662 View Post
    I will post a photo of 2 months ago, prior to procedure, first -
    but how do you post your photo here ?? !!! its asking for a www.
    complicated
    WOW, nice tactic. BTW You look like a tattoo parlor with microscopes and rulers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dben153662 View Post
    My brother in law is 68 years old and he shaves completely. I dont see him having any little gray follicles. Im guessing when you shave it always appears dark. My opinion
    If someone has hair tattoo'd into their donor scar, when they start going grey then that tattoo'd area will show up and look a bit stupid. Also if you shaved your head the darker tattoo'd area will show up, so basically it will look like u have got a smiley face tattoo'd on your head.