artistry concepts - Page 8 - BaldTruthTalk.com
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    jholcollege11

Default Gli

Yea AC gives me a bad vibe all together. They advertise how honest they are but they wont offer any viewing of previous clients' heads. I have a date reserved with good look in Minnesota. They dont spend all their time and energy bashing other companies.

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Yea AC gives me a bad vibe all together. They advertise how honest they are but they wont offer any viewing of previous clients' heads. I have a date reserved with good look in Minnesota. They dont spend all their time and energy bashing other companies.
    I had mine done with AC this month. Im happy with it so far. Just needs cure more final color. But so far im happy with it. Today is my 4th day after final procedure.

jholcollege11

So you started to do this procedure, and after three sessions you decided to sign up to this forum and say how great it is? You were never interested in this forum before you spent thousands of dollars on a permanent procedure? Every positive thing ive read about AC on this forum is always posted by someone who joined that day and it is their first post, and they always say the same thing. There are better ways to get your name out there ac.

jholcollege11

Post some pics Dben, so I can see the finished result

So you started to do this procedure, and after three sessions you decided to sign up to this forum and say how great it is? You were never interested in this forum before you spent thousands of dollars on a permanent procedure? Every positive thing ive read about AC on this forum is always posted by someone who joined that day and it is their first post, and they always say the same thing. There are better ways to get your name out there ac.
    Ive been reading posts on this website for over a year, to get feedback before making my decision. And since im so happy with my results SO FAR its been only 4 days and i hope it will only get better, thats why i decided to post on this site, nothing else. Why are you so paranoid and have it against AC ? I will say it again, IM HAPPY... and the mods here can check my IP address im in Miami!

Post some pics Dben, so I can see the finished result
    My friend its been 4 days let it cure and lighten up a bit

I did not say 3 sessions, thats HHC youre sure you dont work for them?

jholcollege11

Default lol

Lol, yes im positive i dont work for any company and now im positive that you do! Bro seriously, you know who I am bc you have recieved my pics and gave me a quote, mark or gale or robert( whosevers turn it is to scan the forums) and if you check your emails my screen name is very similar to my actual name. Also when i called your studio, the guy robert answered the phone and gave me like 4 yesses and two no's. No info. I was sooo close to giving you guys a downpayment but after that revealing conversation with your artist and after some research, you guys seem shady as hell. Why cant you be up front with people like im being straight up with you right now? I can only assume that all you do is this undercover forum stuff, bash other companies then claim"they started it", and hide your clients from guys like me. Im sorry that your unprofessional way of handling customers caused me to forgo the opportunity to meet yall, but im happy i see your true colors. Miami, really homie?!?! You dont have a buddy in another state that you can email your posts to and let him respond? Pleasure exposing u!

Lol, yes im positive i dont work for any company and now im positive that you do! Bro seriously, you know who I am bc you have recieved my pics and gave me a quote, mark or gale or robert( whosevers turn it is to scan the forums) and if you check your emails my screen name is very similar to my actual name. Also when i called your studio, the guy robert answered the phone and gave me like 4 yesses and two no's. No info. I was sooo close to giving you guys a downpayment but after that revealing conversation with your artist and after some research, you guys seem shady as hell. Why cant you be up front with people like im being straight up with you right now? I can only assume that all you do is this undercover forum stuff, bash other companies then claim"they started it", and hide your clients from guys like me. Im sorry that your unprofessional way of handling customers caused me to forgo the opportunity to meet yall, but im happy i see your true colors. Miami, really homie?!?! You dont have a buddy in another state that you can email your posts to and let him respond? Pleasure exposing u!

You are completely delusional and paranoid! i feel sad for you.

jholcollege11

Oh and by the way, your quote AC, was the best quote i got out of four companies and I was very impressed by the info on your site, but for future reference, get a customer service rep who is knowledgable and doesnt seem put off wheyou call them. Also, give the mouse and keyboard to your actual clients, and focus on tattooing.