Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Horseshoe, thanks for the welcome. If i had to go today i would go to AC more than likely.If you studied each head on the 2 websites, AC has them beat imo. But like i said earlier, every head is different, some look better than others on both websites.In my consultation with GLI, I recalled them saying that they go darker with the pigment so that when it lightens up(happens with all 3 companies)that it is a perfect match.This sounded real good to me.Something just would not let me get to far advanced with His, just didn't feel right with me, but the poster Jon went with them and his head looks pretty good.Yeah the the hair i have in the frontal and around the middle are all basically transplanted hair(probaly dont quiet go back to the middle,but close)The bad news is i got some severe thinning(can easily see scalp)from there all the way into the crown creating a unpleasant look.Think i would push a NW 6 if not for the grafts. My preference would be to have a head full of hair like everyone i suppose, but sometimes that is not in the cards

jholcollege, i just may do that. I want to get all the info i can on this process.Probaly a solid year away from doing anything and may email you then, that will give you a year with your new procedure.This is a huge decision and you have to think outside the box a little.I haven't totally ruled out more grafts, but my budget may hold me back.Right now i use Dermatch and it works solid with the hair i have, but the everyday use and the mess in the sink gets old

jholcollege11

Email me bro, I'll tell you everything you wana know about GLI good and bad and I'll give you all of the facts I've found on the other 3 providers as well as my experiences with each. This process does work but will it stand test of time? I don't believe the providers even know that and if they claim longevity you ask them for examples and if they can't produce then you know you are being dealt with not entirely honestly. So far I'm finding that smp is great solution for guys like me who buzz their heads but wanted to fill in the fleshy bald areas with appearance of stubble. If you are a guy who wants to keep his hair longer than say a 3 guard on top, I would be skeptical of whether or not smp is for you. I have a buddy who just consulted with gli yesterday and learned more about smpa+longer hair and what gli does with woman clients. My friend scheduled for late June and also has hts. I can even put you guys in touch BC you may be trying to achieve more of what he is with a little longer hair. Just give me a holler, at the very least, maybe I can help you eliminate smp as an alternative all together. I've said it before, there are different solutions for different individuals.

Will do, interested on your progress. Give me some time when i can get a day off and will holla at you then

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Jack21 is a shill for AC, he is one of many screennames that Mark and Gale of artistry concepts use.
    Like 130 posts, at least, between your accounts and you still haven't figured out how to look at posting history?
    Guy went out of his way to help you, gave you more personal info than I would ever trust you with, and then you turn on him for no reason. You're a real class act.

then email me and we can even talk on the phone if you want and I'll give u every bit of info u want about my experience. Email-bambam1185@Hotmail.com.
    You've made this offer before. When mep emailed you you pretended not to recieve it; when he asked about it again you disappeared for a few days and then returned acting like nothing happened.
    At least the previous time you got busted for BSing, you came back and made up a story.

cyber bitches like "25 going on Heart Attack"
    going on 65.

You've been caught lying at least twice now. What are you still doing here?

jholcollege11

Mep emailed me with two.different fake names claiming to be mep from this thread. I don't know if he is with AC but I'm beginning to think u have a dog in this fight, no life, or both. Whyr u posting here if u don't favor smp ? No one but u has time to check post history. If clemram emails or calls me he will see I'm legit. You need a hobby

College11..First of all I have no connection with any of these Co's doing this procedure..I did send you two e-mails at the posted address asking to see your results..I just wanted to compare your results to mine. not sure why you never responded? I did have the procedure over a year ago on just the top of my head so I could keep wearing my hairpiece if it did not look great. My results are mixed due to HT removal scars in the hairline..I am not sure if I will have the sides and back done..I will not state who I used but just wanted to see your results..I hope it came out great! By the way, I live in SC and do not work for GLI, AC or HIS..just trying to figure out a way to get rid of my hairpiece which I have worn for over 20 yrs..I am hoping this may be the answer.

jholcollege11

Mep I apologize if I made a mistake, I'll look thru my emails again and respond to u. I have received so many emails that its difficult to keep track of names. Give me a day or less bro and I'll holler at u

I can vouch for jholcollege. We just exchanged a couple of emails. He showed me his pics and gave me some info about his procedure.His pics looked really good.Will be on the fence for a while trying to determine if smp is right for me and then choosing a company.Have not ruled out a HT, their is a top notch Doctor 90 miles from me, but obviously the cost is a glowing concern.....mep, i live in SC also, which part are you from?

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by mep0812 View Post
    College11..First of all I have no connection with any of these Co's doing this procedure..I did send you two e-mails at the posted address asking to see your results..I just wanted to compare your results to mine. not sure why you never responded? I did have the procedure over a year ago on just the top of my head so I could keep wearing my hairpiece if it did not look great. My results are mixed due to HT removal scars in the hairline..I am not sure if I will have the sides and back done..I will not state who I used but just wanted to see your results..I hope it came out great! By the way, I live in SC and do not work for GLI, AC or HIS..just trying to figure out a way to get rid of my hairpiece which I have worn for over 20 yrs..I am hoping this may be the answer.
    Hey Mep0812, I checked my email and I cant seem to find the one you sent. There was a guy that sent me an email (I cant say his name on this forum) and he said he was from this forum thread, and when I emailed him asking if he was Mep, he never responded. If you want you can shoot me another email and I'll Respond with my before and after pics. Take care