Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Wow.
    You should have stayed gone when your forum scheme was exposed a month ago.
    I don't believe your story about why you were posting under multiple accounts. I still think you're a shill, and you're acting the way forum shills always act when they get found out.

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Lol seriously bro?!? Well as a "lifestyle poster" you are at least entitled to your opinion, and if u feel I'm a shill, I have no problem with that. Yup i shill for an undisclosed provider! I love how u equate a forum with an actual social situation in real life. Poor virgin blogger...turn off your computer and go make two new friends (in person) today! , you'll feel better and will be closer to being a real part of society.
    Clearly you have "no problem," or else you wouldn't be trying to talk about my sex life--in a thread you said you were abandoning.
    BTW....

Your average # of posts per day: 1.57
    My average: 0.6

How many more ways can you find to put your foot in your mouth? (Maybe you should go make a 3rd or 4th account for backup.)

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Clearly you have "no problem," or else you wouldn't be trying to talk about my sex life--in a thread you said you were abandoning.
    BTW....

Your average # of posts per day: 1.57
    My average: 0.6

How many more ways can you find to put your foot in your mouth? (Maybe you should go make a 3rd or 4th account for backup.)
    LOL, awesome job "Good WILL Posting"! Here's one for you: Of all of the Friday and Saturday Nights you have spent on this forum, How many solutions to hair loss have you discovered? ZERO!!! Thanks for playing- you have won a lifetime of hating your appearance, and 45 screen names to keep you company as you wallow in your self pity and mis-directed anger Take care sport! But seriously, get outside and make some real friends

LOL, awesome job "Good WILL Posting"! Here's one for you: Of all of the Friday and Saturday Nights you have spent on this forum, How many solutions to hair loss have you discovered? ZERO!!! Thanks for playing- you have won a lifetime of hating your appearance, and 45 screen names to keep you company as you wallow in your self pity and mis-directed anger Take care sport! But seriously, get outside and make some real friends
    I discovered finasteride and ketoconazole, which have maintained my NW2. When fin loses effectiveness, I can switch to dutasteride.... something else I discovered.

I have exactly one account on this forum: 25 going on 65. I will never be caught posting under multiple accounts like you were, because I don't. (Consult with forum admins if you're suspicious. those guys have been most generous to you so far.)

And thanks for switching topics from my sex life to my overall social life. Yes, I like going out and hooking up, which is what brought me here in the first place. Because I was afraid to lose my looks and therefore, at least in my mind, my lifestyle.
    I have resources like this forum to thank for keeping my hair. I've written quite a few posts to help advise others who are in the same position I was in. I don't regret it; if one guy saves his image and overcomes depression because of advice we give him, that's a good thing.

So what is it that keeps you coming back?

You require psychiatric treatment. I hope for your sake that you get it.

Whatever *****! Lol I know I'm legit and despite your Facebook and email bullshit I don't know who u are- probably AC. U know how many fake face books are out there-thousands! And do u know how quick it would be for a company to fabricate one-minutes. So u and your entourage of screen names can go back to posting from your mothers basements and enjoying not getting laid. I've been in San Diego since day after my bday and I'm enjoying life- not second life posting like u virgins. Hey Jack21 give me a holler if u r ever in new Orleans area and we'll see if u will say those words to my face homie

Default where to begin?

* Napoleon (or in the original Corsican 'Napoleone').

It is unfortunate that it was you that brought me back onto this forum having attacked me without my knowledge. It is unfortunate that we have all had to put up with your nonsense, prevarications, and outright lies. You are not well, and you require treatment. I gave you more than ample opportunity to see that I am in fact a human being. I gave you my facebook address and the chance to see hundreds of pictures of me from the time I was 3 or 4 years old until today. I did not invent my life. I am very much in touch with reality which is a great deal more than can be said for you. Finally, you resort to threats of violence. That is extraordinarily gallant of you. You are without doubt quite the gentleman.

Jack 21, you are either a Napolian complex Toolbox who takes pictures of himself flexing in the mirror with tape on your knuckles like you're a hard ass(comical) and..for some reason has been studying personality and behavior disorders in his high school General Psychology textbook Option B- you are a hillbilly- looking biker douche named Mark Weston who has been reading his high school general psychology textbook during his breaks from vigorously studying the complexity of "the needle" under microscopes in his tool shed. Either way you display douche-like qualities, and either way you lose. Why don't you educate us more on multiple personality disorder, I get the feeling your knowledge is experience-based.

Default 1st time poster but veteran hair loss sufferer

Been watching this thread for some time and thought i would throw my 2 cents in.First off a little about me. Started losing my hair around 20,21 and got my 1st transplant of about 600 grafts a few years later.A couple of years later i followed that up with one about the same size. And finally i opted for a 1100 graft procedure around 2002.All of this and i'm still teased about my hair loss.While i have some coverage in the frontal and middle my hair has quickly thinned all the way back into the crowned.I've pondered over another transplant before i stumbled across GLI site, then AC'S site and finally His's site.Much like some of the posters have already said i think AC has the best work, but GLI looks and sounds the most professional.I too had the hour long conversation with Darren and came away impress.Something that i really like about GLI is their work on women.The reason i bring this up is all i ever hear is you must keep your hair tightly buzzed afterwards but you can clearly see 3 or 4 women on their site do fill-in work and keeping their hair at 6 or 7 inches long.Now i do not want my hair that long but would like to keep it around 1 inch or so.One thing that bothers me about GLI is i was told that they was going to do a nationwide GOOD Morning America show in April but have yet to see it(a potential red flag)..Now to address some of you posters..Delphi, you apparently have no hair loss, why are you even chiming in?When you are desperate for a fix, you will try any solution.I can tell you that hair transplants is not a magic bullet.Don't see the need for drugs, they can be harmful and just delay the inevitable.So that brings me to the scalp tattoo,even if you have to touch it up every 10 years, that's 10 years of freedom without hats,wigs, toppik.Jack21, i must say yours look great to me, but i attribute some of that to your head/face structure.You got a narrower head with a low hairline(Bruce Willis,Vin Diesel)I believe that you have to have the right head for this to make it work.Someone with a bigger/rounded head won't look as good(the bald headed guy on Seinfeld) To Dben i think you fall into this catergory a little more.Your work looks good but not quiet as good as Jack imho. I unfortunately fall into this catergory as well with a high for head and a more rounded head. So i'm still trying to mull over what is best for me.Finally to College11, something just don't add up about you.I saw a post from you on 4/3 saying you was as confused as ever on what to do but on 4/4 already booked and put down a down payment(required by all 3 providers) for a procedure.You have the procedure done but instead of telling everyone how great you look and perhaps show some pictures(which 3 people did following their procedures)you continue your bashing of AC, the exact same thing you accused them of(bashing other companies and not focusing on themselves) I just don't get you...but anyway i will continue to monitor this thread as well as other before making a important decision

Clemram, welcome to the forum. Out of the three SMP clinics you mentioned which would you consider if you had to pick today? And you said you have hair in the front and middle of your scalp, is that from the hair transplants? I'm NW7 and therefore I dont have enough donor hair. My options are really limited to SMP or a wig and the latter is out of the question. I'm not sure about the shape of my head being compatible with SMP. It would be nice if they can apply a temp tattoo that will look like the permanent one just to see if it's right for a given client. Hair loss really sucks...

jholcollege11

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by clemram View Post
    Been watching this thread for some time and thought i would throw my 2 cents in.First off a little about me. Started losing my hair around 20,21 and got my 1st transplant of about 600 grafts a few years later.A couple of years later i followed that up with one about the same size. And finally i opted for a 1100 graft procedure around 2002.All of this and i'm still teased about my hair loss.While i have some coverage in the frontal and middle my hair has quickly thinned all the way back into the crowned.I've pondered over another transplant before i stumbled across GLI site, then AC'S site and finally His's site.Much like some of the posters have already said i think AC has the best work, but GLI looks and sounds the most professional.I too had the hour long conversation with Darren and came away impress.Something that i really like about GLI is their work on women.The reason i bring this up is all i ever hear is you must keep your hair tightly buzzed afterwards but you can clearly see 3 or 4 women on their site do fill-in work and keeping their hair at 6 or 7 inches long.Now i do not want my hair that long but would like to keep it around 1 inch or so.One thing that bothers me about GLI is i was told that they was going to do a nationwide GOOD Morning America show in April but have yet to see it(a potential red flag)..Now to address some of you posters..Delphi, you apparently have no hair loss, why are you even chiming in?When you are desperate for a fix, you will try any solution.I can tell you that hair transplants is not a magic bullet.Don't see the need for drugs, they can be harmful and just delay the inevitable.So that brings me to the scalp tattoo,even if you have to touch it up every 10 years, that's 10 years of freedom without hats,wigs, toppik.Jack21, i must say yours look great to me, but i attribute some of that to your head/face structure.You got a narrower head with a low hairline(Bruce Willis,Vin Diesel)I believe that you have to have the right head for this to make it work.Someone with a bigger/rounded head won't look as good(the bald headed guy on Seinfeld) To Dben i think you fall into this catergory a little more.Your work looks good but not quiet as good as Jack imho. I unfortunately fall into this catergory as well with a high for head and a more rounded head. So i'm still trying to mull over what is best for me.Finally to College11, something just don't add up about you.I saw a post from you on 4/3 saying you was as confused as ever on what to do but on 4/4 already booked and put down a down payment(required by all 3 providers) for a procedure.You have the procedure done but instead of telling everyone how great you look and perhaps show some pictures(which 3 people did following their procedures)you continue your bashing of AC, the exact same thing you accused them of(bashing other companies and not focusing on themselves) I just don't get you...but anyway i will continue to monitor this thread as well as other before making a important decision
    Jack21 is a shill for AC, he is one of many screennames that Mark and Gale of artistry concepts use. Then when you call these AC screen names out they always say the same thing- "you need psychiatric help" and they spout some quote from their favorite philosoher. AC is a hillbilly redneck tattoo shop with two very simple minded people running it and they will stop nothing to make sure they have completely slandered and bashed all competitors. If you want to talk to a real person who has had this done with a real provider and not AC's tattoo shop/house, then email me and we can even talk on the phone if you want and I'll give u every bit of info u want about my experience. Now before I get attacked by 50 screen names from a trailorpark in Florida, yes I did use another screen name, but at least it helped me discover that this thread consists of mostly AC shills, and one former HIS shill, Morrison. Unfortunately if you are an actual guy who is interested in having this done, this is not the thread to learn about it. You have to consult with the providers in person or over phone. You will find nothing here but shills like Jackoff21 or cyber bitches like "25 going on Heart Attack" who will probably respond to this within minutes lol.

jholcollege11

Clemram- email me and I'll give you my number and you can call and talk to an actual guy who has had this done. I am legit man who is very unbiased. I went to Good Look Ink and I can probably answer most of your questions. Just from my experience these forums only have shills for HT or smp providers, or angry low activity men who just come here to talk crap and be shitty people. I think that honest solution seekers are in minority. These AC shills and life-haters will probably attack me for having dual accounts now, but if that is all they can use against me in their argument that I'm not legit, then why don't you email or call me and you decide.