Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    No shill here, just guy trying to learn some stuff through a flawed method. I gave all of my info to the moderator,including my pictures. and I don't believe I ever attatcked anyone. Im sorry yall feel that way but I am happy with my decision to have the procedure done, and after having it, I still will not publicly promote the company I used so if you still think Im a shill, I have nothing left to offer as proof. The ignorance on this matter is baffling. The company I went to was Really really busy and Im sure that at least 3 of the providers do not have time for shilling. Morrison is the likely shill, but I won't get into how I figured that one out, b/c it will just cause more drama. Jholcollege11 has got nothing but love for ya anyway.
    Well is does take big balls to come back here and apologize, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to stupidity.For your sake I really hope your tattoo lasts and works out for you.

I'm so glad that I'm not one of the bitter cowards who only use this forum to complain about being bald with their "pretend cyber buddies" and then pat each other on the back as they bash a guy with enough balls to take a chance on a procedure that can at least help- not cure- the situation. My guess is half of the anti smp guys on here really aren't concerned about finding a solution, but simply need a platform to spew their negativity and hate onto, without any consequences that exist in REAL LIFE. At the end of the day you are nothing more than scared boys hiding behind screen names. I wish this was a network of guys that want to actually assist each other in finding peace and happiness within themselves, by whatever solution is best for that individual. Every time you say negative things about another member, whether his solution is wigs, plugs or smp, you stray further from the purpose and objective of this forum - simply to help and encourage one another. Come on Delphi, I believe you are better than that!
    Dude, you really need to chill! I said it took balls for you to come back. I was actually giving you a complement. Holy shit just relax! I wish you luck.

College11..will you post some before and after pics here or only through private e-mail? I would really like to see some pics..

Hey Mep, Im not gona post any pics on this forum but possibly through email. I have a question for you, why did you warn people two years ago that HIS results will fade out and that the client will have to keep going back for touchups? What are you basing this information off of? Also, you went on to say that you believed AC was the leading provider in this field. I am not defending HIS,I did not use them. The fading thing may be true, idk, but I was just curious if you learned that HIS fades, from a valid source. Also, when you posted that comment, was about the time AC and HIS were feuding big time, so not to accuse you of anything but it sounds like something the AC folks wouldve planted under false name. I understand if you just read that on their website, b/c when I first starting researching, I read their site and they make it seem like they are the only provider that wont fade, or change color, or bleed. They also imply that HIS results will change color, by refering to them indirectly as "the UK provider."
    When i first started looking into this years ago I met with a women in Atlanta who was doing micropigmentation on eyebrows and a few heads. She had a website so I went for a consult..she told me about the HIS group in England and was thinking about trying to contract with them and using their method..she is the one who informed me that their process would fade over time and require touch ups due to the kind of ink..She never mentioned AC..really not sure if one method is different from another..I guess the only way to determine if the procedure will fade is for someone to post before pics and then again at six months, one year and maybe two. Hope yours comes out great and will share some pics.

Mep never emailed me, I guess he never wanted me to email him pics to begin with. My guess is that Mep is in fact aritistry concepts themselves. This thread is ridiculous and the shadiest one Ive been to yet. The ironic thing here is that I may be the only guy on this forum, besides the SMP haters, that isnt a shill or undercover smp clinic. What did I expect from a thread named after the shadiest business out there?, who are really nothing more than tattoo shop owners with no character. Im kickin rocks from this thread. Just to clarify, I find this forum/site very helpful and great, but this thread sucks!
    College11..I did send you an e-mail request for pics two days ago at the address you listed on the previous page..check your spam folder..if you do not see it, post your response here and I will send another request..and no, I am not AC..

Mep never emailed me, I guess he never wanted me to email him pics to begin with. My guess is that Mep is in fact aritistry concepts themselves. This thread is ridiculous and the shadiest one Ive been to yet. The ironic thing here is that I may be the only guy on this forum, besides the SMP haters, that isnt a shill or undercover smp clinic. What did I expect from a thread named after the shadiest business out there?, who are really nothing more than tattoo shop owners with no character. Im kickin rocks from this thread. Just to clarify, I find this forum/site very helpful and great, but this thread sucks!
    Just sent you a copy of my e-mail from Tues..sent it to xxx.. let me know if it is not received...

Default It is probably time to hang up the gloves

You said the same of me on numerous occasions. For someone who has engaged in what is possibly the most elaborate ruse in the history of this forum you have really lost any and all credibility. That you were permitted return to this forum at all is quite incredible. Can you not sense that through your duplicity, lies, prevarications, and even what many would estimate psychiatric issues that you have forfeited your right to any opinion, observation, or accusation. You would be best served by desisting from your incessant lies and ad hominem attacks.

In truth I can to some extent forgive your extraordinarily bizarre behavior as baldness can be so awful a scourge for some that clear thinking is supplanted by desperation -- and, as in your case a number of disturbing manifestations thereof i.e. your creation of a doppelganger. Do you realize (and I do not mean this as an attack but rather as something for which you might seek counseling ) that most mental health professionals would characterize your behavior as borderline schizophrenic? You exhibit textbook symptoms of the disorder not least among which are your paranoia and mood fluctuations.

I ask you to desist because despite your protestations to the contrary you invariably insult everyone and anyone on this forum. You have had your procedure. Now it is time for you to live with the results. To my mind the only reason that you would have to remain and continue to comment would be either to sing the praises of the procedure because you are so happy with the results or the precise opposite. I can see no other reason for your constant reappearance.

You have both my e-mail and facebook addresses. I am not hiding behind alter egos or perpetrating a fraud of any sort. If you feel the need the respond in your typical fashion, you know where to find me.

Lol. And the plot thickens. Where'd jholcollege11 go?

And Jack21... I remember your story man, we all know you're not a shill. I hope things have gotten better for you and wish you good luck.

Default thanks

Thanks, 25.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Lol. And the plot thickens. Where'd jholcollege11 go?

And Jack21... I remember your story man, we all know you're not a shill. I hope things have gotten better for you and wish you good luck.

Whatever *****! Lol I know I'm legit and despite your Facebook and email bullshit I don't know who u are- probably AC. U know how many fake face books are out there-thousands! And do u know how quick it would be for a company to fabricate one-minutes. So u and your entourage of screen names can go back to posting from your mothers basements and enjoying not getting laid. I've been in San Diego since day after my bday and I'm enjoying life- not second life posting like u virgins. Hey Jack21 give me a holler if u r ever in new Orleans area and we'll see if u will say those words to my face homie
    Is this a joke?
    Dude, Jack isn't a shill. He was sharing his story long before you were here.

And are you implying Jack, mep and I are all one person?? You know you can look at posting history, right?