Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 283
  1. #211
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    You guys are so pathetic and ignorant. It is easy to see that you both shill for HIS hair clinic. There is no way that the above photo is the work of AC, but rather the work of another business and posted to sabotage AC. I am not wealthy but used what money I had available to travel to all places because this is a big decision. I will post photos as soon as I'm healed.

  2. #212
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happyididit View Post
    You guys are so pathetic and ignorant. It is easy to see that you both shill for HIS hair clinic. There is no way that the above photo is the work of AC, but rather the work of another business and posted to sabotage AC. I am not wealthy but used what money I had available to travel to all places because this is a big decision. I will post photos as soon as I'm healed.
    happyidiot, I don't shill for anyone dude. But itís quite obvious from your posts who you shill for because Artistry Concepts is the only provider that accuses other providers of being shills. Everything I have posted is what I have found on the internet and on this forum. I'm not here to sabotage anyone, all I'm doing is researching 100% about a certain procedure and posting my findings.

    Rather than calling genuine people pathetic and ignorant read the following thread: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1333

    If anyone is ignorant around here, it's people who go a certain provider without doing their homework only to regret that decision later on down the road.

    FACT: liquidssh is someone who posted saying that he had the procedure done at Artistry Concepts

    FACT: That picture is 100% the work of Artistry Concepts - Contact the moderators on this forum and ask them to give you an archive of the above thread and which images were removed.

    FACT: If you read the above thread you will see various instances of the picture and the way they talk about it (large dots at the front of the hairline) even YOU know it's the photo.

    FACT: liquidssh posted pictures, which he later removed as he was being asked why the dots at the front at too big. Yet he was still happy, even though it looked like that.

    FACT: Mark Weston, the owner of Artistry Concepts posts on the thread saying that the client must be perfectly still during this procedure and any movement on the part of the client can in some cases, may cause some distortion (referring to the huge dots that can be seen at the hairline).

    So Mr 'New Member', before you accuse me of shilling for anyone, get your facts right and back up what you say with proof before making wild accusations.

  3. #213
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I do not know who liquidish is, but I know the work I experienced was nothing like the photo you published. How did you access that photo if it was removed? I read that particular thread and in no way did liquidish's comments indicate that he posted a photo, but he directed viewers to the AC gallery and stated that his photos could be viewed there. You seem to know a lot about this forum including moderators and IP addresses. Am I to believe that all of your time consuming"investigation" is purely motivated by a general interest in smp and achm2 procedures. What do you think of the work of GLI and NHI? Or does HIS only allow you to comment on AC?

  4. #214
    jholcollege11
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happyididit View Post
    I do not know who liquidish is, but I know the work I experienced was nothing like the photo you published. How did you access that photo if it was removed? I read that particular thread and in no way did liquidish's comments indicate that he posted a photo, but he directed viewers to the AC gallery and stated that his photos could be viewed there. You seem to know a lot about this forum including moderators and IP addresses. Am I to believe that all of your time consuming"investigation" is purely motivated by a general interest in smp and achm2 procedures. What do you think of the work of GLI and NHI? Or does HIS only allow you to comment on AC?
    Lol, looks like Mark and Gale are back at it again. I won't waste time, happy idiot is obviously them or one of their associates.

  5. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Happyididit is a shill and jhoicollege11 is probably a shill too. He will eventually expose who heís promoting, they always do.

  6. #216
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Happyididit is a shill and jhoicollege11 is probably a shill too. He will eventually expose who heís promoting, they always do.
    I'm sorry to disappoint you brother but I do not shill. I am just a satisfied customer of AC. After viewing your previous posts I see the majority of them seem to be anti-scalp micro pigmentation. It would appear that you either have an extremely unhealthy hatred for this procedure, or you sir are affiliated with hair transplant industry and are attempting to spread negative false info about achm2 and smp. Either way you are a sad case.

  7. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happyididit View Post
    I'm sorry to disappoint you brother but I do not shill. I am just a satisfied customer of AC. After viewing your previous posts I see the majority of them seem to be anti-scalp micro pigmentation. It would appear that you either have an extremely unhealthy hatred for this procedure, or you sir are affiliated with hair transplant industry and are attempting to spread negative false info about achm2 and smp. Either way you are a sad case.

    Interesting phrasing. Just keep posting, youíll eventually hang yourself. Iím sure others here can see that You are a pure shill my friend. Youíre too funny! Youíre not doing AC any favors and are probably hurting their credibility.

  8. #218
    jholcollege11
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Happyididit is a shill and jhoicollege11 is probably a shill too. He will eventually expose who heís promoting, they always do.
    Lol, why do you keep posting on these threads bud? Are you that lonely that you need to start crap with complete strangers? What are you accomplishing? Try contributing something....anything. If you don't like smp then tell us what regiment you are on. What has been your solution that has contributed to your "full filling life?" Until now your posts suggest you are disturbed and have nothing to contribute to this forum, or society. Have a good one big guy.

  9. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    552

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Lol, why do you keep posting on these threads bud? Are you that lonely that you need to start crap with complete strangers? What are you accomplishing? Try contributing something....anything. If you don't like smp then tell us what regiment you are on. What has been your solution that has contributed to your "full filling life?" Until now your posts suggest you are disturbed and have nothing to contribute to this forum, or society. Have a good one big guy.
    I have hundreds of posts no this forum and I will continue to warn people of shills like the both of you. Tattooing your head is NOT a solution for hair loss and will only cause the poor guys that fall into your web a lot of heart ach in the future. You can insult me all you want.

  10. #220
    jholcollege11
    Guest

    Default

    The simple fact that you are calling me a shill reveals you have not done your homework. It is comical. I am one of those "poor guys" you are describing and I am trying to gather as much info as I can about smp and the clinics that offer it and your interference with my sincere search for answers preceeds my posting- - when I was reading through numerous threads on smp I kept seeing Delphi posts that instigated conflict with different forum members who were also not shills. I guess you are nothing more than a reminder that no matter where we go in this life there will always be trouble-makers like you. And if you would provide some intelligent feedback or alternative solution options I may have an easier time believing that you are actually trying to help people and not just be a trouble-maker. SPOILER ALERT- Delphi's reply- - "yea whatever shill. You work for a smp company Durrr, head tattoos are stupid, durrr."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Worried about my hair
Today 06:36 PM
by TML1991
Last Post By TML1991
Today 06:36 PM
rather choose too dark or too bright hair?
Today 02:42 PM
Last Post By LongHairGuy
Today 02:42 PM
Crown Thinning or Cowlick?
12-13-2017 08:19 PM
by Zuul
Last Post By Zuul
Today 01:32 PM