Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    I guess jack 21 was bluffing, no Facebook link from him yet
    Jake21 don't even bother with this fool, he’s just a shill working for one of AC’s competitors.

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Jake21 don't even bother with this fool, he’s just a shill working for one of AC’s competitors.
    Lmao, yes I work for HIS, GLI, and NHI- u are really clever. Btw, Jack21 sent me his Facebook, and it seems he is a real guy. My apologies Jack21, the head looks good bro. Not saying AC doesn't do good work, they r just not my choice. I hope they do amazing work and I hope smp becomes available in every state so the prices go down on enhancements if I ever need one. Delphi, not only are u a huge Vagina, but u are pathetic and must be lonely to start crap over a procedure that u are not interested in. Either u r really bored or u are in fact employed by or affiliated with HT docs somehow. How'd your HT procedure turn out by the way?

Default I really dislike being back here

Delphi,

I honestly don't know what to think anymore. All I know is that I really dislike being back on this site. I was glad to be gone. I hope to disappear again very, very soon. Hope things are going OK for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack21 View Post
    Delphi,

I honestly don't know what to think anymore. All I know is that I really dislike being back on this site. I was glad to be gone. I hope to disappear again very, very soon. Hope things are going OK for you.
    Things are good Jack. I would just forget about this fool and go back you your life.

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by Jack21 View Post
    Delphi,

Lol, dude, no one is forcing u or paying u to post here-- r they?? Bro after I have mine done I'm not coming back on these forums to argue with outa shape 50 yr olds like DELPHI who Apparently has the hobby of bashing any and every smp clinic out there.

Default I am going gentle into that good night

No worries, J. Thanks for the compliment. I am going to go back into baldtruth retirement now if nobody minds. I hope things work out for you J. and for you Delphi....and for all guys who have to deal with the misery that is balding. I don't remember who said it or if I agree with him, but the words were

"Dum spiro, spero" 'While I breath, I hope".

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Lmao, yes I work for HIS, GLI, and NHI- u are really clever. Btw, Jack21 sent me his Facebook, and it seems he is a real guy. My apologies Jack21, the head looks good bro. Not saying AC doesn't do good work, they r just not my choice. I hope they do amazing work and I hope smp becomes available in every state so the prices go down on enhancements if I ever need one. Delphi, not only are u a huge Vagina, but u are pathetic and must be lonely to start crap over a procedure that u are not interested in. Either u r really bored or u are in fact employed by or affiliated with HT docs somehow. How'd your HT procedure turn out by the way?

jholcollege11

Things are good Jack. I would just forget about this fool and go back you your life.
    Bro u are without a doubt, the biggest tool I've encountered online to date. What is your purpose for using this forum? All u do is tell people that smp is a bad idea. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with u guy? Are u here to learn about and discuss solutions or anything productive? If not u need to go find another place to "play". This is not amateur hour , so take your simple mind and go play with your blocks and let the grown ups talk. Bye bye little buddy

jholcollege11

Has anyone who used AC ever complained about their results having a blue tint to it? Particularly with dark black pigments to match dark hair? The reason I ask is b/c on another forum a guy who used GLI says his looks blue.

Man I dont know what you guys are so hard on AC for. They are the best scalp micropigmentation clinic out there. I had mine done with them last month and it looks so amazing! I have no regrets. Mark and Robert are amazing artists and Gale is so nice. When my head has cured and healed I will post some pics on here and show how awesome it looks!

Quote Originally Posted by happyididit View Post
    Man I dont know what you guys are so hard on AC for. They are the best scalp micropigmentation clinic out there. I had mine done with them last month and it looks so amazing! I have no regrets. Mark and Robert are amazing artists and Gale is so nice. When my head has cured and healed I will post some pics on here and show how awesome it looks!
    Wow, another 'new' member who has just joined this forum to say how fantastic AC is.

And AC is the best scalp micropigmentation clinic out there??? How have you come to that conclusion? Have you had the process done by any of the other providers? I was not even aware that AC did scalp micropigmentation, as from their website they state that their method is called something totally different and they try to distance themselves from scalp micropigmentation, mht etc.

This thread seems to be full of newly registered members singing praises for AC. With the exception of a few the others do not have any pictures to share and ALL of them seem to register on here AFTER having had the treatment.

I'd imagine there are a few genuine AC clients on here who are happy with their results. However the question remains, will they they still be happy a few years down the line? If you read the link below, you can see AC clients who a few years after having the treatment found that the dots had bled together and turned into a large blob instead of a tiny dot. Or it looked great at first, but it ended up looking like literally having a line at the front of the head.

http://goo.gl/VaEky