Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    jholcollege11

oh well, lol

jholcollege11, have you read this thread on this forum about Artistry Concepts? http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1333

I've read on another forum that Artistry Concepts was banned because they were trying to solicit business by sending private messages to forum users. Not sure if that’s true or not, however something quite serious must have taken place for them to have been banned. As we know they have been caught on other forums posting as 'happy' clients.

jholcollege11, whats the link your trying to post that's getting blocked? Write the blocked out part "l i k e t h i s" (with a space in-between)

jholcollege11

Yea man, it must have been bad b/c to get banned. ok ill try that- http://www.************.com/forums/m...VIEWTMP=Linear
    blocked out part= h-a-i-r-l-o-s-s-h-e-l-p
    A thread that the administrator closed due to shady business

Just found this which makes interesting reading http://goo.gl/0ccwB

Check out the post by DHT further down that page. No one can accuse him of being a shill for anyone, he has been a member on that forum for over 7 years with 1300+ posts to his name.

jholcollege11

Default Wow, lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Great link Morrison! Im glad to know that Im not the only one who feels mistreated by these guys. I received the same type of emails back from Gale. When I asked if I could request Mark to do my procedure, instead of his understudy- 20 something yr old Robert- she said no b/c it depends on the calendar. Well which is it? LOL. Im positive that jack21 and Dben and kraus etc are all Mark Weston or Gale or whomever they have plant these things. If you look at Jack21's post from last week where he posted pics, the wording is exactly the same as some of the emails I recieved from Gale, and that dude's image does not match his message-just my opinion. Also, somewhat unrelated-why did he post pics of himself with tape on his hands looking in the mirror? Did he hurt himself Punching walls or are they just trying to show that "hardass dudes come to AC"

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Thanks Stylus, but no, I am not experiencing those side effects from Refine. And actually, Refine is supposed to burn fat by speeding up metabolism without cutting muscle weight, so muscle building would seem possible - not questioning your knowledge, just stating my research. I am taking a vasodilator/ nitric oxide stimulator containing Arginine, along with the refine. I will say though, that I do not notice as much of the normal effect of the vasodilator as normal, so maybe you are correct in that the refine is defeating anabolic purposes.
    I have a question for anyone who may know- Why did Artistry Concepts get banned on this site?? If you look back at some posts of theirs from a couple years ago, it says "banned" for the Artistry Concepts' profile. Just wondering what happened there
    Google Noxivol by CTD Labs. REFINE????? Thermos make me crash!!!! The thing with the supplement industry is this....Refine is supposed to burn fat by speeding up metabolism without cutting muscle weight, so muscle building would seem possible....

I learned alot about supplements by researching each and ever ingredient listed on the label. Man, you would be surprised at what some of these ingredients are. I have a friend who works for Gaspari Nutrition. I know the dude very well. They have a photo of him in MD, with his gut pushed out and looking like shit. Its all photo shopped! The second photo, 60 days later.... Is him in his normal shape, 0 editing in this photo. This guy does not go above 7% BF ever!!! My point is as follows. I don't trust the supplement industry. I trust a hand full of vendors. I sale Hormones, and Peptides. There is a big difference between the two above mentioned industries!!! Sir... Google the Fern chemical, I cant think of it off the top of my head!!! The profile alone suggest IGF levels being dropped. "When advising you earlier, I was merely taking an uneducated guess. I can only compare them to results that thermos gave me. Can I give you a free piece of advise. Stay away from all pro-hormones!! By any chance are you between 21 and 25 years of age??? There is a valid reason of why I am asking.... It depends on your hormonal levels. Pm me if you have a question!!! Current weight and height will help...... Sorry to hijack thread!!!

jholcollege11

Hey Stylus, I am 30, 31 next month. 6'0, 198 lbs, but trying to get down to 185. I have a good build but need more tone. Ive always found increased strength and vascularity from Nitric oxide stimulators and creatine, but this is first time Ive tried a thermo. Im just trying to cut fat without cutting into my muscle, but I understand that just b/c it is advertised, doesnt mean that is what the product will do. I work out alot and do cardio also, but it is a tough balance for me trying to cut weight and maintain/gain muscle and strength.

Hey Stylus, I am 30, 31 next month. 6'0, 198 lbs, but trying to get down to 185. I have a good build but need more tone. Ive always found increased strength and vascularity from Nitric oxide stimulators and creatine, but this is first time Ive tried a thermo. Im just trying to cut fat without cutting into my muscle, but I understand that just b/c it is advertised, doesnt mean that is what the product will do. I work out alot and do cardio also, but it is a tough balance for me trying to cut weight and maintain/gain muscle and strength.
    Drop the creatine.... J, try this approach for a full month..
    1. water only for all thirst requirements!
    2. Drop all red meat from diet!
    3. Toss your two supplements, at least for now!
    4. Take your arginine with an empty stomach, always.... Dont eat 30 mins before or after!
    5. My friend, crack down on your diet. If its white its not right.... in the diet world....
    6. Stimulate your arginine with 300mgs of caffeine, or one raw shot 0 sugar of espresso.This will allow you to train at a good HIT level. You will not crash from 300mgs of caffeine.
    7. Creatine has a tendency to hold a lot of water weight.

These are things Im sure you already know.

Are stats are similar. Im 35, 6ft 1.75 and weigh 188, on season... off season 215 to 225.
    Cutting is a bitch.. I feel your pain. Bro, Im at the point in life, I dont have cheat meals anymore. I eat clean 365. The only reason I listed the 1-7 list is as follows, Its nice to freshen up on things you already know. sometimes the most simple problem is the easiest solution. I will follow with this, in conclusion.... While on Propecia, I had a hard time staying lean, and building muscle at the same time. Im not a lucky guy on this med, It gave me very mild gyno, for a short time. For me, none of the Propecia sides are acceptable. I only state this because I'm wondering if you take Propecia. To the other readers. BB, or hair loss... Info is Info... I dont feel like getting bashed. lol @ J, good luck man!! Im not sure if I helped you at all... If I brought up one valid suggestion, or point... Thats cool enough for me.. Stick with it!! You will lean out!!! It takes time. Yes, it sucks!!!!! One last thing... sorry man.. Check your creatine. Does it contain suagar, or artificial sweeteners????

jholcollege11

Thanks stylus, yea I know some of that stuff but it is good to hear from someone who knows their mens health. Yes I do take 2.5 mg of propecia, for 7 years now, and never really researched the side effects but i will make sure to talk to my doctor about this and how it may already affect me, as Im sure it does to some degree. As far as the creatine, I havent taken it in about a year b/c of the water retention it causes. I was at 180-185 last summer but I got very lazy in the fall and drank alot of beer and ate crap all during football season (big LSU and Saints fan), and gained alot of weight. I dont drink alcohol at all anymore. But right now Im taking the Refine and NO2. What would you recommend taking for the argenine instead of nitric oxide stim? I didnt know that about the expresso, I will try it.

Thanks stylus, yea I know some of that stuff but it is good to hear from someone who knows their mens health. Yes I do take 2.5 mg of propecia, for 7 years now, and never really researched the side effects but i will make sure to talk to my doctor about this and how it may already affect me, as Im sure it does to some degree. As far as the creatine, I havent taken it in about a year b/c of the water retention it causes. I was at 180-185 last summer but I got very lazy in the fall and drank alot of beer and ate crap all during football season (big LSU and Saints fan), and gained alot of weight. I dont drink alcohol at all anymore. But right now Im taking the Refine and NO2. What would you recommend taking for the argenine instead of nitric oxide stim? I didnt know that about the expresso, I will try it.
    I love Noxivol, by CTD Labs... Read the info label!! Its one of the only supplements from the AKG family that still impresses me. You can always buy a bag of just arginine and take 3 to 5 grams 2 or 3x daily. Sir... I wont train without arginine!! I love the pumps, and the psychological effects... Huh, psychological effects??? It just means while I supplement, I trick myself and say.. Im not gonna waste my time supplementing unless I train to complete failure. Its almost a mental game. I know you know what I mean! Try the following..... Massnutrition.com Island supplements.com way larger selection, and half the price of GNC! GNC should be illegal. always a fat chick, or some skinny ass kid trying to sale supplements that they claim to take. Im just sayin............ Noxivol... If you dont like it. I will wire money into a pay pal account. I promise, you wont be disappointed!!
    Google its label. sick profile!!! Hey man!! Seriously... Best wishes. Pm me anytime. Sorry if we had a misunderstanding a few days back!

Just a thought??? ever thought of joining a bb web site??
    May I, suggest a very professional one, and very honest as well??? worldclassbodybuilding.com tons of great post's and info there!