artistry concepts - Page 12 - BaldTruthTalk.com
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by saved from baldness View Post
    Man,I can't believe how hateful these forums are! There is always one or two guys that WILL NOT believe that someone else is happy with what they got from AC. Well, its been almost a year since i had the procedure and i would do it again tomorrow. Im sure someone is going to come on here and say "no you wouldn't" or something 4th grade like that but I dont care and I dont hang out in these forums like i used to because I dont look bald anymore and i dont think about it anymore. Is it expensive...yes... does it hurt...yes... was it worth it??? God damn right it was!

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
    -- Albert Einstein
    Sir... I'm not at all trying to be rude with what I posted! I'm just being completely honest from the results that I saw in person. He had this procedure done at Artistry Concepts. I asked him about it. Yes, I had a conversation with this guy, and we were talking about FUE procedure. To be 100% honest, it looked so unnatural I thought I was looking at a donor area from FUE scars. He asked me if it looks natural. I said it looks amazing, I was just curious where you had it done. I had to lie in order to have him from not feel insecure. In he-insight, it was rude of me to even start a conversation with him in the first place.. Listen... If your results came out great, I'm supper happy for you. I'm just simply sharing an honest story of what I saw first hand! From 6 feet away it looked like a number 1 guard height. In person, it ... "for choice of better words", it looked unnatural! I'm very particular about my appearance! Its not for me. Best wishes to anyone who decides to get this done.

jholcollege11

I suppose "Saved from Baldness" (AC) has taken his ball and gone home. Same exact sequence occured with Dben, one of their other profiles. AC creates a profile or uses one of their many existing ones, comes on this forum and claims how amazing AC is, throws a couple weak jabs, then disappears when they are discovered by more than one forum member. If anyone cares to see how they treat people read this... http://forum.*************.com/topic...erience-so-far
    The biggest gripe I have with Artistry Concepts isn't that they do undercover posting, but that they are so focused and determined to bash their competitors. I believe they attempt to eliminate all of the potential client's options by slandering competitors, until AC is the only choice they have left. Instead of talking about how their supposively superior ACHM2 method works, and why it is so great, they focus so hard on trying to make their competition look bad. And when I say they talk bad about their competition, I mean they type bad about them, like in emails and on forums. They are too cowardly to talk to clients on the phone about anything, but give AC a keyboard and a mouse and it is on LOL. The first email I sent to Gale Harviston at AC, I told her that I was also looking into HIS hair clinic, New Hair Institute, and Good Look Ink. My very first response from her was filled with "beware of those other providers" and other scare tactics. Then she sent me A copy of a pending law suite AC has against Good Look Ink in Minnesota. I read it and it is only about a website NAME. What does that have to do with this procedure and a company's ability to perform it well. So petty. Even their video has a young African American man saying "well you know my head was so messed up from the other provider that I was so discouraged," or something like that, and then he goes on to say how amazing Mark and Gale are but my point is this- Not one element of their site is committed to glorifying their work, but every bit of it is dedicated to making other company's work sound horrible. When I asked Gale in an email if Artistry Concepts was a member of the Better Business Bureau, she said no and sent me a youtube link of a 60 minutes segment that covered a story on some businesses in the U.S. that are believed to pay the BBB for good ratings. Obviously, but indirectly, she was implying that Good Look Ink pays for their good rating. Pretty low Gale. Stick to riding horses sweetheart.

jholcollege11, for some reason when you try to post a link to HIS from this forum it blanks out the name (like it has done in your post above).

I've just used a url shortner so that hopefully that should work.

HIS vs. the competition....my experience so far....
    http://niceurl.org/aaqz

jholcollege11

Awesome, thanks Morrison

These head tattoo threads are either started by shills or responded to by shills. No one has such passion for head tattoos unless they have a business doing them. I’ve said it many times, you have to be out of your minds to even consider this as an option for hair loss!

jholcollege11

Default Delphi is a broken record

Delphi, Yeeessss, we know! You've said it before, and you say it again, and agian and again. "This is such a bad idea and you are crazy if you have this done." Got it! Thanks! You say anyone who responds on this forum is a shill, and if this is the case, Please explain to me who I shill for. I am passionate about this procedure b/c this is my answer to a problem that controls my life. I have enough hair on my head for this to give me a 3d illusion of hair, and too much hair to be a candidate for FUE at Bosley. If I was passionate about HT's would this make sense to you? If I was excited about talking about getting BB sized holes on the back of my head, with the insentive of having gross fake-looking little hairs on my head, that EVERYONE can spot a mile away, would this satisfy your judgemental hypocracy? The only thing I've said is that I have an appointment scheduled, but did not specify which place, so please help us understand what my "hidden agenda" is here. You need to focus on your own solution, and stop hating on people that have found there's. I hope you enjoy your life as a bitter person while you wait for the Biotech super cure to hit the market. Hold your breath while youre at it.

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Delphi, Yeeessss, we know! You've said it before, and you say it again, and agian and again. "This is such a bad idea and you are crazy if you have this done." Got it! Thanks! You say anyone who responds on this forum is a shill, and if this is the case, Please explain to me who I shill for. I am passionate about this procedure b/c this is my answer to a problem that controls my life. I have enough hair on my head for this to give me a 3d illusion of hair, and too much hair to be a candidate for FUE at Bosley. If I was passionate about HT's would this make sense to you? If I was excited about talking about getting BB sized holes on the back of my head, with the insentive of having gross fake-looking little hairs on my head, that EVERYONE can spot a mile away, would this satisfy your judgemental hypocracy? The only thing I've said is that I have an appointment scheduled, but did not specify which place, so please help us understand what my "hidden agenda" is here. You need to focus on your own solution, and stop hating on people that have found there's. I hope you enjoy your life as a bitter person while you wait for the Biotech super cure to hit the market. Hold your breath while youre at it.
    Can I say one thing???? Ladies, and Gentlemen, We are all here to help and share stories. If you are not here to help, Why even bother??? Ia a type of guy, who wants everyone to be happy, or content with treatment! "We are losing sight what theses forums are for! " Im not preaching to anyone, Im just saying, the name calling, the jabs, the fake advertisements, and cropped pictures, need to stop! If we cant communicate respectfully and honestly, why even be a member here!!! This is just my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    I think you're a little paranoid my man. I was not referring to you as being a shill. Obviously there are some real people trying to get information about this bullshit treatment on these threads. My point was the they are guided by shills who pretend to be real posters.

I am not bitter and honestly have a very happy and fulfilling life. If you want to get your head tattooed, go right ahead, but in the end you will regret it and maybe you’ll think to your self, “is should have listened to that asshole Delphi when I had the chance”. Good luck with your head tattoo!

jholcollege11

Smile

Stylus, you are correct. I appologize for speaking that way and I will refrain from the arguing and spiteful comments in the future. I do want to utilize this forum to its max, and I agree that this is not possible when we argue. Delphi, I appologize for being rude. I was just frustrated b/c since I started researching SMP a couple months ago and reading these forums and blogs concerning this topic, Ive had to sort through your negative comments about this procedure. You always say the exact same things as you express your disapproval, so I cannot see how this helps people. You have made it clear many times that you don't agree with SMP, but you need to respect other people's opinions, decisions, and interests. If you dont agree with this procedure, you need to refrain from commenting on it. You don't help anyone by constantly criticizing. If you are interested in a particular topic, I would suggest that you stick to those forums. Just as you have questioned the motives (hidden or not) of other forum members, I honestly have to question your's when you have no personal interest in smp but you constantly comment on it. I am simply expressing my opinion, and do not want to start anything. Good luck with whatever solution you choose. I have chosen mine, and as a man you need to respect that.

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    I think you're a little paranoid my man. I was not referring to you as being a shill. Obviously there are some real people trying to get information about this bullshit treatment on these threads. My point was the they are guided by shills who pretend to be real posters.

I am not bitter and honestly have a very happy and fulfilling life. If you want to get your head tattooed, go right ahead, but in the end you will regret it and maybe you’ll think to your self, “is should have listened to that asshole Delphi when I had the chance”. Good luck with your head tattoo!
    And I think this is the kind of thing that Stylus187 is referring to when he says we need to communicate respectfully