artistry concepts - Page 11 - BaldTruthTalk.com
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    jholcollege11

Hey Stylus, did the guy have no natural hair on his scalp, and just the ink dots? I can see how this would look artificial. I wish I knew where he had his done so I could avoid that place LOL. Ive got alot of hair on top but all of it is pretty thin so Im looking to add density and still have a 3d illusion. I am becoming quite skeptical of this procedure now, and not really sure if this is a viable option.

Man,I can't believe how hateful these forums are! There is always one or two guys that WILL NOT believe that someone else is happy with what they got from AC. Well, its been almost a year since i had the procedure and i would do it again tomorrow. Im sure someone is going to come on here and say "no you wouldn't" or something 4th grade like that but I dont care and I dont hang out in these forums like i used to because I dont look bald anymore and i dont think about it anymore. Is it expensive...yes... does it hurt...yes... was it worth it??? God damn right it was!

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
    -- Albert Einstein

jholcollege11

Default saved from baldness

Sir, the first thing you did was criticize people who comment on these forums, and then you use profanity. Learn some manners and tact before trying to promote a company, as poor breeding and low moral fiber are quite transparent, even through posting on a forum. Secondly, if you took the time to read, you might have learned that at least two of the "hateful" people who commented on AC are considering other places. I have nothing against this procedure- as a matter of fact im having it done on May 1st at another clinic. If you want I will message you privately to tell you which clinic, as I do not shill for that business and find it immoral and dishonest for businesses to "undercover" promote themselves. I am not saying that you are not an actual satisfied client of AC, but I know for a fact that they use unethical sales tactics, and have been caught several times on this forum posting their own success stories. I am happy for you that you are satisfied with your results, and would like to see your pics, but I am going with a different company that is more honest and forthcoming with their results. Also, when I called AC and talked to Robert, he was quite unprofessional and very unhelpful- conversation lasted about 2 minutes. Night and day compared to my one hour phone consult with the company im going with. First impressions are HUGE, especially in any Cosmetic business. AC may do good work, but by their own admission, their artist/tech Robert who had smp done 2 years ago, has a big horseshoe bald spot on the back of his head. BIG RED FLAG for me. I wish you best of luck and God Bless.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Sir, the first thing you did was criticize people who comment on these forums, and then you use profanity. Learn some manners and tact before trying to promote a company, as poor breeding and low moral fiber are quite transparent, even through posting on a forum. Secondly, if you took the time to read, you might have learned that at least two of the "hateful" people who commented on AC are considering other places.

First of all, criticizing people and stating facts are 2 different things. I said "there are always one or two people" i didn't state that these forums and their people as a whole. And if you have read in this thread longer than 5 post you will realize that is the TRUTH and not opinion. And as far as using profanity, grow up! You guys stay on these forums and cry like little girls that skinned their knees about being bald and are the FIRST to criticize people that do something about it.... and that means in life you are a spectator and rightfully so! There are people that do and there are people that talk about doing and shout how the people that did were wrong. I DONT care who you use but I did thorough investigations of all of these companies before I picked one and i posted honestly about my PERSONAL experience with it to help people that were looking for answers and considering this as a treatment. I met Robert IN PERSON and I sat in the chair while the phone rang in the receptionist area every 15 seconds and with all of the people that were calling about this wanting to ask the same exact questions that are answered on their website is silly and I dont blame them for cutting you short. Before I started my procedure i stood 2 inches from Roberts head and looked at his procedure and I am telling you if he had this huge horseshoe on the back of his head I would not have even considered it. I did look at the other places, AC was by far the MOST expensive but after flying to LA and MN to see their work i knew I could not do it!!! I am grateful for the procedure, not ONE person has given my head a second glance in public because something was "off" and thats the true test. Oh and "****"!! That was just to offend you and your sensitive soul. lol

jholcollege11

Gale sent me in an email that Robert does in fact have a bald spot 2 years after having the procedure and she claims it is due to further hair loss. So either the company's president is lying, or you are. You are awfully defensive of AC and if youare so satisfied with your results and done with these forums, why are you fighting for ac? Im sure Mark Weston got an A in woodshop (his video lol shows him looking throug a microscope in a toolshop made to look like a lab) and is probably a great tattoo artist, but his operation appears weak. Speaking of weak, only cowards curse at people from a keyboard many miles away. I guess weak minds choose weak minded businesses. Again, just telling my experience just as you are telling yours. My 7 year old nephew curses do to his lack of vocabulary also, so its ok, I understand. Good luck in the future and God Bless you sir.

jholcollege11

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by saved from baldness View Post
    And as far as using profanity, grow up! You guys stay on these forums and cry like little girls that skinned their knees about being bald and are the FIRST to criticize people that do something about it.... and that means in life you are a spectator and rightfully so! There are people that do and there are people that talk about doing and shout how the people that did were wrong. I DONT care who you use but I did thorough investigations of all of these companies before I picked one and i posted honestly about my PERSONAL experience with it to help people that were looking for answers and considering this as a treatment. I met Robert IN PERSON and I sat in the chair while the phone rang in the receptionist area every 15 seconds and with all of the people that were calling about this wanting to ask the same exact questions that are answered on their website is silly and I dont blame them for cutting you short. Before I started my procedure i stood 2 inches from Roberts head and looked at his procedure and I am telling you if he had this huge horseshoe on the back of his head I would not have even considered it. I did look at the other places, AC was by far the MOST expensive but after flying to LA and MN to see their work i knew I could not do it!!! I am grateful for the procedure, not ONE person has given my head a second glance in public because something was "off" and thats the true test. Oh and "****"!! That was just to offend you and your sensitive soul. lol
    A couple more things, LOL! Spectator? Im taking action and going to a place that is fully staffed by educated professionals rather than 3 trailor park employees. The place I chose does not have a wannabe tattoo artist who answers phones, and has zero customer service skills. The place I am flying to does not post their own reviews on this forum pretending to be clients (as Im sure that is what youre doing Saved from Baldness or Mark/Robert/Gale if your prefer) because they are busy actually doing the procedure and helping people. The SMP clinic I decided on actually conducts over-the-phone consultations lasting up to an hour or more. AC can't answer the "difficult" questions over the phone b/c they are not educated enough on their own process to do phone consultations. As any of the REAL smp businesses will tell you, this is such an individualized process that there is no way that a website can possibly answer all questions (especially not their Jr High school project website). Isnt that part of what they are supposed to do, assist potential clients and supply information? For you to say that they have the right to treat people this way when they call genuinely seeking answers b/c the client should have read the website reveals how stupid you really are. And "crying like little girls who skinned their knees", LOL. You talk so "tough" from your little trashy hole in Florida, but I would give anything to stand toe to toe with you and see how tough you really are. Id punk you out and reveal the coward you are. Fortunately for you, I live very far from your neck of the trailor park and fortunately for me, I am not making the mistake of using Artistry Concepts. Future reference, be very careful who you disrespect. You are not qualified to back up that kind of talk. That I can prove!!!!!

I dont hang out in these forums like i used to
    Ermmm, you never did hang around in these forums. On your first post on 08-16-2011 you stated that you had the procedure done 3 weeks ago and was bragging how good it was. So your procedure would have been around July 2011 (or a little earlier).

Yet in your post above you state the following:

I did look at the other places, AC was by far the MOST expensive but after flying to LA and MN to see their work i knew I could not do it!!!
    By mentioning LA above you are referring to His Hair Clinic and with MN you are refering to Good Look Ink. The only thing is that His Hair Clinic did not open in LA until September 2011, so how on earth did you manage to go and visit them, prior to your treatment (in July 2011 or earlier), when they had not yet even opened????

You also stated the following above:

I met Robert IN PERSON and I sat in the chair while the phone rang in the receptionist area every 15 seconds and with all of the people that were calling about this wanting to ask the same exact questions that are answered on their website is silly and I dont blame them for cutting you short.
    A phone call every 15 seconds? Wow, AC must surely be real busy if they are getting 240 calls every hour (or 2,400 in a typical 10 hour period). And if you were sat in the chair how do you know what was being said on the phone that was in the reception area?

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
    -- Albert Einstein
    Mark/Gale you sure are a fan of your quotes I recall you using a quote on your website from Winston Churchill when bashing one of your competitors.

jholcollege11

Default LOL awesome Morrison!!

BUSTED!!!!! Nice Morrison, you just conducted a tutorial on how to expose fake posts. Poor Artistry Concepts, won't they ever learn? Everytime AC does this, They say the exact same things using the exact same wording, but with different account names. I'm still waiting on the pictures from Dben and Savedfrombaldness by the way. I hope to steer many people, who are serious about this procedure, away from Artistry Concepts. No one deserves to be treated the way they treat customers who are just trying to improve their lives and self-confidence. I thank the Lord that they so openly showed me their true colors when I called. I do appologize to "actual" forum members for my previous angry post directed at AC. It just upsets me so much, as a man who has suffered from premature hairloss for 7 years, that a company like this is trying to divert people from good places, to AC's inferior product. The first email they sent me bashed both HIS hair clinic, and Good Look Ink. Their website claims that HIS will produce blue dots (which they cannot prove), and one email Gale (AC president) sent me accused Good Look Ink of paying the Better Business Bureau for an A- rating, and that they may not be an approved lender. What about that eloquent quote from Mark Weston's idol Albert Einstein- "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." I suppose AC can talk a good game, but fail to put into practice their own sermons. I am very passionate about helping people, especially people who share my struggles, so every future opportunity I have to save someone from making the terrible mistake of going to artistry concepts, I will take full advantage of. I hope this is not considered "serial cyber-bullying" like AC claims to be a victim of on their site. I guess AC plays the role of the aggressor (like in "Savedfrombaldness' above post) and then the victim when it is convenient.

Looks like 'saved from baldness' also needs to be 'saved from blindness' as well

Before I started my procedure i stood 2 inches from Roberts head and looked at his procedure and I am telling you if he had this huge horseshoe on the back of his head I would not have even considered it.
    Take a look at AC's website on the ACHM2 Difference page, at the bottom, and you will see a picture of their tech Robert, who has had the ACHM2 procedure done. Now you telling me that looks right? Would you want your head looking like that?

His natural hair colour (the horseshoe) is different in colour to the ACHM2 procedure which has been carried out on the top and sides of his head. You can clearly see a bald spot at the crown area. There can be no excuses like his procedure has just been done, it has to cure etc. This is the finished look on the head of their technician who carries out the procedure on others.

Below you can see the picture in question which can currently be found on the AC website (no doubt it will be removed from their site shortly).

Okay so he has a head with 2 different color tones, but what I don't get is why does he not get the bald spot filled in? Or has he realised that he would rather have a bald spot then have any more ACHM2 on his head?

It’s all makes sense now as to why there is not a single picture of any of their clients showing the back of head after their procedure on the AC website.

jholcollege11

Talking Exactly!!!!

Yes when I was strongly considering AC, I noticed on ACs website this same photo and asked my girlfriend "am I crazy or does that guy in the picture have a bald spot on the back of his head?" She agreed, and so I searched the gallery up and down looking for pics of the back or crown areas of guys' heads and not one. This prompted me to email Gale at ac and ask (1) why are there no pics showing the crown area in your gallery and (2) is that a horseshoe bald spot on Roberts head who you say has had the achm2 procedure done? Her reply was "yes he now has a bald spot but that is due to further hair loss 2 years after procedure." Even if that is the case, rather than fading, it shows me that ac does not anticipate further hairloss when they perform this achm2 smp. She also responded with a link for their site that supposedly displayed a crown view of a client's head but it was a very sketchy angle. Gale also said the reason for only displaying the frontal views of clients is bc most men are more concerned about the hairline. What??? I agree the hairline is important but the most common site for hairloss on a man's head is the crown area. If anyone has a spare few minutes and a tolerance for bad web design, check out Artistry concepts photo gallery. I am not normally one to judge people, but every one of these guys looks seriously rough. Like maybe just to get a few clients they offered free achm2 work for bald guys down at the county jail, and just dressed them in street clothes for the pics. No CEO's or young professional men in that gallery. Ok sorry that was mean but a company's clients definitely reflect its product. It looks like they can only trick less thsn educated men into giving them money. Just saying! I hope I did not hurt your feelings on that one savedfrombaldness, as im sure you are the one exception