i can't take it anymore ! - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default i can't take it anymore !

i just came back home, spent the whole day with my best friend.
    i spend most of my time working rarely go outside anymore, partly because of work and partly because going bald made me lose all my confidence.

anyhow, my friend happen to be quite handsome and obviously not bald.
    for the record we're both single and both in our late 20s.

i basically spend the whole day watching him getting hit by pretty much every women we came across while being generously ignored by them.
    no hi, hello, or a polite smile, they didn't even look at me, its like i wasn't there.

like one of those homeless people in the street that people completely ignore and act like they don't exist.

it was soul crushing, i'v never felt so low in years.

the funny part is that i used to be the more attractive than him back when we were in high and college, and had more success with the opposite sex
    i really feel like shit right now, to the point where i feel to share it.

i don't know how you guys deal with it, or if have to (some baldies stay handsome) but going bald had not only destroyed my dating pool it also crushed my confidence.

i'm seriously thinking about going for a hair piece, i can't keep on going like this.

sorry for the blog post, i really felt the need to get this one off my chest and i know you guys would understand what i'm going through

Like Spencer Kobren always says on his show, “you are not alone”! I think all of us who deal with this insipid affliction have felt the way you do at some point in our lives. If it were not for finding The Bald Truth, I don’t know if my life could have ever been as fulfilling as it is today. I still suffer with bouts of depression because my hair is not what I would really like it to be and I know I was more attractive when I had better hair, but I have learned to appreciate what I have been able to keep over the years. Like you I felt this sense of being invisible to women on the street once my hairline began to recede, when just a couple of years before women would be checking me out all the time. What’s funny is that even though I still had a receding hairline, once I was able to come to terms with my hair loss and just be myself again, I noticed that I was getting more looks again. The only thing that changed was how I felt about myself.

Hope this helps.

hi dude im 28 year old Virgin man going bald too. stop caring about women so much you dont need them. you can live without them just fine. take my word for it. in time you learn to become a "new born Virgin" good luck!

thanks guys, i appreciate.

hi dude im 28 year old Virgin man going bald too. stop caring about women so much you dont need them. you can live without them just fine. take my word for it. in time you learn to become a "new born Virgin" good luck!
    i don't think its the same situation tbh, i used to be somewhat attractive and you really notice the difference, it gets you.

Relate very much. Also in late 20s. Also used to be good looking. My pals were all quite good looking. We all got girls and talked about it to each other. Then I became the one no one gave a shit about. I'm an introvert which didn't help. With hair, to girls I was silent and mysterious and they always wanted to know more. Silent and mysterious becomes non-existent when you are an introvert and you lose your looks.

It's really ****ing hard to see your mates get looks and see that spring in the step it gives them and the condescending glint in the eye when they look at you-because you're not the same. That happens. People will tell me I'm being paranoid but it's true. At least to an extent.

Anyway dunno what to say mate other than hang tough. I'm dreaming of this day where I have some massive realisation about life and realise I don't give a toss what I look like. Wish it would bloody hurry up.

Why don't you think about HT?

did you ever tried any treatment ?

first of all sorry for my english. since I have very similar situation like you I want to share my experince. maybe you will feel better.

actually I tried many treatments like ACELL, rogain, prp, oils, dermaroller etc.. (non of them worked on me) but not ht for now. but most probably in 2017 I will have ht operation. it is cheap and high quality in turkey. i think you can try it.

i have hair loss for 2 years mostly and it is sure that my appearance is worse than before and i lost my self confidence seriously. Then I schedule a plan like using toppik in important days up to ht surgery. Than after the surgery I will try to be patient for 7-8 months. This plan makes me better and I am trying not to reflect my lack of self confidence to other people.

I think it works up to now. last 1,5 year was the most "efficient" time for me about the girls. as far as i understand hair is important but it is not the primary thing for girls in selecting their mates. being confident is more and more important.

btw, don't forget that most of the people (especially the girls) believe that they have some problems with their appearance and it is interesting that if man has a problem like hair loss (or sth else) it can be even an advantegous sometime!

as a result, of course I thing that hair is important, but I am quite sure that you don't need to have very beautiful hairs. if being bald-headed is not fit on you, you just need very little hair which you can have with ht surgery. that's it

regards