Thinking about talking Rogaine, desperate need for ANY advice?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiredteen
    • Jul 2016

Thinking about talking Rogaine, desperate need for ANY advice?

ill try to keep it short. But basically im 21 just started taking finestride about less than 3 months ago and the shedding is about the same (20 -25 hairs). So do i take the rogaine? is the shedding really that horrible? and how long do i take it for? can i do it once a day instead of twice?
  • Parker317
    • Aug 2016

I see no one else here has replied to your post yet. So here I am..Hope I'm of help to you.

If you say you're already shedding, I don't see why any slight increase from rogaine would be too much to worry about. I never notice too much shedding from it.
    Why don't you apply some Toppik once the rogaine has dried if you're worried about it?

Comment

• Parker317
      • Aug 2016

Also, how have you're results been going on three months?
      I've been on three weeks and only notice less of the MPB itch and that's about it.

Comment

• tiredteen
        • Jul 2016

sorry for the late reply, i havnt really noticed anything differently. I still can have a boner and still have sex and have the same libido, thus so far its been fine. I heard for everyone after 3-5 months it starts working but i havnt seen much of a difference.

Comment

Working...