Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nickk
    • Nov 2011

Hurtubuse Hair Treatment

“I’ve been told from some scientists that it will come down as one of the top three innovations of this decade alone.”
  • Hair Bear
    • Feb 2012

Hmm... I am yet to be convinced of this working for hair loss as the hair seems to be at a very early state but if he can get his hair to enter a state in which it becomes cosmetically visible then it will be a viable solution.

Beyond the scope of hair loss this man is indeed interesting and very much fits the bill of an inventor.

The great part is that he is open to conversation as he has made his personal email available to us and welcomes anyone interested to email him.

I guess things that come to mind for me is will his hair continue to grew just like his plant without the continuous need for r-light treatment once ones hair reaches a healthy state. I'd personally be happy even it became just a once a year maintenance thing once the hair reaches a healthy state.

Comment

• Notgivingup2
      • Aug 2016

... impressive, but until it creates full blown terminal hair that restores your previous hairline, it's not a cure.

Comment

• rbrown
        • Feb 2013

I hope he is right but that is quite a claim: We cured MPB.

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
          • Aug 2015

Could not have less hope for this if I tried.

Comment

Working...