+ Reply to Thread

Default Avodart - is it legitimate or fake?

Dear all,

I've been on Dutasteride now for 2-3 months, I am shedding considerably but notice some fine small hairs on my hairline, I'm wondering if this is new regrow (hope) or the hairline getting worse, time will tell.

Until then, I was wondering whether my Dutasteride is even legitimate. My libido and sperm count has gone up since swapping from Fin to Avodart, but I've also got (tmi here) looser and more sensitive testicals (like, they can hurt in skinny jeans even).

Anyway, that is not the point - the point is, my softgel capsules are a faded yellow colour with black writing "GX CE2" - I am concerned that most if not all pictures I've seen online of Avodart have red writing on them.

I bought the Avodart from PharmacyDirectGB and it was considerably cheap which has left me worrying - I'm concerned, what if this shed I am going through is in fact just the regained hair from Finasteride dropping out as I'm essentially taking a placebo?

What does your Avodart look like and where did you get it?

Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiejay View Post
    Anyway, that is not the point - the point is, my softgel capsules are a faded yellow colour with black writing "GX CE2" - I am concerned that most if not all pictures I've seen online of Avodart have red writing on them.

What does your Avodart look like and where did you get it?

Thank you all!
    Mine also do not have red writing, they are light yellow with grey "GX CE2" writing on them. I think red writing was from older batch, new version does not have red writing.

Also when I first switched from fin to dut, my libido went up as well.

Are you still taking fin? Taking both fin and dut? Or just take dut?

No, I did a straight swap from Fin to Dut and added Lipogaine into it at the same time too.

However, that was sort of a mistake as it makes it hard to find out what is doing what as I started them at the same time.

I'm unsure whether my hairline is getting better or worse - there are fine short baby hairs growing around my hairline, I wonder if they are miniturisation of hairs due to the shed or whether it is my hairline growing further down and filling in.

So hard to tell, month 3 nearly of Avodart and Lipogaine.

Mine have always been pale yellow with red letters from CVS pharmacy. I switched to generics now which are the same shape and color but with black lettering.

light yellow with grey "GX CE2" writing on them. I dont know what type is this? can any one explain