+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Depression after 13 months

Hi

I m always writing in hair forums, looking for help. I cannot take it anymore
    After 13 months (3500 fue) i feel more depress, i do not like the results at all
    I cannot go out under the sun anymore
    I cannot exercise anymore as sweating cuase inflammtion to my skin
    I cannot cut my hair anymore as the skin is not normal

I m offically nw6 now, i started the procedure as n4 taword 5 and after 1 year i m doomed nw6 with fake hairline and a large bald spot

I have ridiging on my left side of the hairline which make me hate looking to the mirror or take any pictures

I do not have enough donor area to cover the bald spot or to increase the density, what is left is maximum 2500 and i do not want to risk more, it is all wrong

The life has stolen from me, i m missing the best moment of my life becuase of this procedure,

I m living alone and everyday when i saw my old pices before the surgery, i remember how i was, and start crying

I cannot take it anymore, i cannot continue living in this prison like monster to the rest of my life

I want reverse it, i want to remove this fake hairline and keep thining hair in the middle.

What should i do ? Who is the best doctor should i ask him ?

I saw many threads they did punch out for their grafts, and most of them said there are no scars and everything back normal

But i do not know if someone can reverse 2000 grafts or more

The problem is the skin, the skin look like pink layer and it shine in ugly way
    I believe if i remove the grafts the skin should smooth out and back normal again is it?

I need your opinions and help, i need all the experience that i can get from you before i start something i might regret

Thanks

Have you seen a dermatologist about your skin? Try to find a good one and see what they recommend. Read reviews on the derms b4 seeing one. Just like any field some are not good.

I saw many doctors, and work with many for 5 months to find a cure
    The only cure is removing the hair, it seems there is something wrong in the transplant method, it makes the skin react as it is always injured, always there is pain, today it is like my head on fire, sometime i cry, i cannot know what i should do? I cannt sleep without pills or cortizone
    I cannot take it anymore, i need solution, my skin on receipient area is pink or it is like melting

Honestly, it sounds like you need some real help. If you think you are having a true clinical depression, you should see a professional therapist or psychiatrist. Your hair can always be addressed at a later time if you really do not like your look, or you can shave your head as you had FUE, but get the depression taken care of first and foremost.

Find a HT surgeon to remove them, contact Dr Cole in ATL Georgia or a trust worthy Dr close to your area.

My depressioncone from pain and burning feeling and regretting what i did to myself

I m contacting belgium doctors dr bisnaga and dr mwamba is thst ok ?

I checked some videos for dr lorenzo repair case, he remove hairs in the video along all hairline and reimplant in higher position after one year, it is amazing for the places that were extracted there is nothing at all
    This is encourage me to go and reverse my hair transplant or at least remove this ugly hairline

Ive heard good things about Dr. Bisnaga i think.....you should ask around on this forum about him.

Post pics

Damn! I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I hope it's solved soon. Which country did you have the procedure? Is it possible for you to come to USA for correcting?