X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sam23
    • Aug 2015

Depression after 13 months

Hi

I m always writing in hair forums, looking for help. I cannot take it anymore
    After 13 months (3500 fue) i feel more depress, i do not like the results at all
    I cannot go out under the sun anymore
    I cannot exercise anymore as sweating cuase inflammtion to my skin
    I cannot cut my hair anymore as the skin is not normal

I m offically nw6 now, i started the procedure as n4 taword 5 and after 1 year i m doomed nw6 with fake hairline and a large bald spot

I have ridiging on my left side of the hairline which make me hate looking to the mirror or take any pictures

I do not have enough donor area to cover the bald spot or to increase the density, what is left is maximum 2500 and i do not want to risk more, it is all wrong

The life has stolen from me, i m missing the best moment of my life becuase of this procedure,

I m living alone and everyday when i saw my old pices before the surgery, i remember how i was, and start crying

I cannot take it anymore, i cannot continue living in this prison like monster to the rest of my life

I want reverse it, i want to remove this fake hairline and keep thining hair in the middle.

What should i do ? Who is the best doctor should i ask him ?

I saw many threads they did punch out for their grafts, and most of them said there are no scars and everything back normal

But i do not know if someone can reverse 2000 grafts or more

The problem is the skin, the skin look like pink layer and it shine in ugly way
    I believe if i remove the grafts the skin should smooth out and back normal again is it?

I need your opinions and help, i need all the experience that i can get from you before i start something i might regret

Thanks
  • Vic
    • Apr 2014

Have you seen a dermatologist about your skin? Try to find a good one and see what they recommend. Read reviews on the derms b4 seeing one. Just like any field some are not good.

Comment

• Sam23
      • Aug 2015

I saw many doctors, and work with many for 5 months to find a cure
      The only cure is removing the hair, it seems there is something wrong in the transplant method, it makes the skin react as it is always injured, always there is pain, today it is like my head on fire, sometime i cry, i cannot know what i should do? I cannt sleep without pills or cortizone
      I cannot take it anymore, i need solution, my skin on receipient area is pink or it is like melting

Comment

• Driver
        • Nov 2015

Honestly, it sounds like you need some real help. If you think you are having a true clinical depression, you should see a professional therapist or psychiatrist. Your hair can always be addressed at a later time if you really do not like your look, or you can shave your head as you had FUE, but get the depression taken care of first and foremost.

Comment

• Flyersfreak
          • Jul 2014

Find a HT surgeon to remove them, contact Dr Cole in ATL Georgia or a trust worthy Dr close to your area.

Comment

• Sam23
            • Aug 2015

My depressioncone from pain and burning feeling and regretting what i did to myself

I m contacting belgium doctors dr bisnaga and dr mwamba is thst ok ?

Comment

• Sam23
              • Aug 2015

I checked some videos for dr lorenzo repair case, he remove hairs in the video along all hairline and reimplant in higher position after one year, it is amazing for the places that were extracted there is nothing at all
              This is encourage me to go and reverse my hair transplant or at least remove this ugly hairline

Comment

• Flyersfreak
                • Jul 2014

Ive heard good things about Dr. Bisnaga i think.....you should ask around on this forum about him.

Comment

• DAVE52
                  • Sep 2010

Post pics

Comment

• Sirius
                    • Aug 2016

Damn! I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I hope it's solved soon. Which country did you have the procedure? Is it possible for you to come to USA for correcting?

Comment

• GNX
                      • Dec 2012

worthless thread with no pics

Comment

• Smallville
                        • Jul 2016

This is why it's so important to use FDA approved medications like finasteride.

Comment

• Sam23
                          • Aug 2015

I attached a pic

The hair is dense at the hairline and behind is empty so when i comb it over it give illusion there is har but when i m in move or action or i m outdoor, the wind, rain, it make the hair stand like herbs, it is totally a mess, and becuase of dense pack the skin is not normal anymore it always shiny like glue and give uncomfortable feeling.

I did the procedure in Dubai with a surgeon should have experience of 15 years and ishrs and eshrs and well known

However, i end up with this results

I just want to remove it and finsih the story and release myself from this preson, i want to cut my hair short but the hairline does not look normal Beside the skin is pink with glue shiny effect

Now all the grafts are 1 and 2 hair, so i believe removing the hair should not give scarring as the tools should be used is 0.6 or 0.8 mm

I hate looking to myself and i hate going out now, i feel i m different person now i m isolated and feel more comfortable without people, this procedure totally change my personality.

I hope just to get back to where i start

The regret is killing me everyday

My whole life has stopped, i cannot think about anything excep how i can remove this curse

I guess as psychic issue i might have now due to this procedure BDD (body dysmorphic disorder)

that is why i will not jump into anything until i calm down, and think stright and took third prespective opinions

But waiting is killing me and i cannot live properly due to this,
                          Attached Files

Comment

• DAVE52
                            • Sep 2010

Post a close up pic of the hairline

Since you went FUE , have you tried to buzz your hair shorter

Comment

• Sam23
                              • Aug 2015

I want to buzz it but i could not because of the hairline,

The hairline is so artificial and so dense, each time i cut my hair short, the hairline look weird, so firm and sharp, with large bald spot on most of my head

Also there is ridging at the left side of the hairline and the skin texture has totally changed is like ashiny glue now which would be obvious if i buzz my hair

Everything look weird, i just want to remove it and finish the story or at least reduce the density of the hairline to remove this sharpness
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...