+ Reply to Thread

Default 2016 1st Annual World FUE Institute FUE Workshop

I'm happy to announce the 1st Annual World FUE Institute FUE Workshop, taking place this November 11-13 2016 in Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain.

This workshop, and the organization known as the World FUE Institute, is the end result of some of the top FUE doctors in the world banding together to create an organization dedicated to the advancement of FUE hair restoration surgery and a workshop to help demonstrate and share tools, techniques and philosophies for the betterment of the field.

International Faculty include Jose Lorenzo, Spain/IAHRS member Koray Erdogan, Turkey/Alejandro Chueco, Argentina/IAHRS member Bijan Feriduni, Belgium/IAHRS member and HTMentor partner Emorane Lupanzula, Belgium/AHLA member Hussain Rahal, Canada/Alex Ginzburg, Israel/Antonio Ruston, Brazil/IAHRS member and HTMentor partner Jerry Wong, Canada/IAHRS member and HTMentor partner Ron Shapiro, USA.

I'll be attending as well and I hope to document some of the activities and report on any developments along with a full write up and review of the workshop in general.

If you have any questions you'd like me to ask any of the doctors on camera you can add them to this thread.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Just a reminder that I'll be presenting questions that you submit to various doctors so post 'em up.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

I'll kick it off for a starter Joe .

Although there's been some debate and argument over transection rates between FUE and FUSS , have there been / or are likely to be any advances to lower the rates of transection when undertaking FUE .

I appreciate this may be a mute point as far as some surgeons are concerned as they'll claim there is very little , if any , difference in transection rates if performed by a skilled surgeon . However , we know that there are plenty of surgeons / technicians undertaking FUE work who have , shall we say , limited experience of the technique .