Hair Transplant Clinic in India - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Hair Transplant Clinic in India

Hi everyone, I'm new here

As you can see from the attachments, I have a bad hair loss condition for my age. I'm 23. I've been saving up to get myself a HT, I've done some research and I found out that India is like the place to go for a HT surgery. I did my research in Europe and USA, so I'm not too familiar with India. Is India really a good place to go? Because I read online that India offers a good HT surgery with a low cost. I'm a sceptical person, I just don't buy it that you can get a good result with low cost. But hey, I'm not an expert, that's why I'm asking you. What do you think? Is India really the place to go? I've had consultation with several doctors, they think I need 2500-3000 grafts. How many grafts do you think I need? Thank you very much.

Regards,

Kenn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 8-3-16 at 10.06 PM.jpg

Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	48024   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 8-3-16 at 10.06 PM #2.jpg

Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	48025   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 8-3-16 at 10.06 PM #3.jpg

Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	48026   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 8-3-16 at 10.06 PM #4.jpg

Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	48027   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 8-3-16 at 10.08 PM #2.jpg

Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	48028  

Quote Originally Posted by kennkus View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new here

As you can see from the attachments, I have a bad hair loss condition for my age. I'm 23. I've been saving up to get myself a HT, I've done some research and I found out that India is like the place to go for a HT surgery. I did my research in Europe and USA, so I'm not too familiar with India. Is India really a good place to go? Because I read online that India offers a good HT surgery with a low cost. I'm a sceptical person, I just don't buy it that you can get a good result with low cost. But hey, I'm not an expert, that's why I'm asking you. What do you think? Is India really the place to go? I've had consultation with several doctors, they think I need 2500-3000 grafts. How many grafts do you think I need? Thank you very much.

Regards,

Kenn
    If it is the "place to go" or not is up to you but there is certainly some talent in India to consider. Dr Bhatti seems to get some positive attention and I know for a fact he does all of the FUE cutting himself along with the extractions. I don't know much about the other IAHRS members in India but you should at least consult with them all.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your reply. As a doctor representative, what do you think about India? I'm thinking about AK Clinics, Dr Kapil Dua. I hear he's an excellent surgeon.

I visited india and stayed a few weeks. Uhhh it's the most disgusting place i ever visited, the place is a toilet, i would not recommend getting the surgery or healin up in a toilet. I would recommend you to go get your surgery done in Thailand, very inexpensive and clean.

Good luck!

Hair Transplant can be one of the best solution for Hair loss problem and selecting hair Transplant clinic in your own country and specially India is very affordable as compare to other country

Two friends of mine had transplant in India at work, they both had superb results. One payed £2,000 for 8,000 grafts from a Norwood 6, now to Norwood 1 diffuse thinning.

2000 grafts would do more than enough

Doctor Representative California786's Avatar

Hi thehatman,

That is a pretty strong statement about a country that is coming up fast in every aspect. Almost neck to neck with China. Of course if you compare the infrastructure in India to the Western World, India would fall short but then that would not be a fair comparison. When it comes to HT, getting a skilled HT Surgeon who would charge a fraction of what the Patient would pay in Europe or North America.......that is a benefit to the Patient.....
    Not sure which part of India you went to (that looked like a toilet to you). I believe that such a "blanket statement" is offensive.

Hi Kennkus, I suggest that you do your own research....the more the better. When it comes to HT, pricing is an important factor but should not be the only factor. There is very little (if any) room for error when it come to HT. Make sure that you are fully informed before making your decision. Looking through the Forums for the Patient cases of the HT Surgeons, reaching out to those Patients (through PM) would be a good start.

I wish you all the best.

Best regards,
    California
    North America Representative and Patient Advisor for IAHRS Member, Dr. Tejinder Bhatti
    View Dr. Bhatti's IAHRS Profile

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Eugenix looks like an interesting clinic.

Can you please tell me, which hospital and which doctor treated your friends.