+ Reply to Thread

Question Is there anything worse??

I am 23 and have a receding hair line and thinning on the top of my head. The thing that pisses me off the most about going bald, is that my 2 older brothers are both 10 years plus senior to me and have no recesion in their hair and very minimal thinning if at all. My dad has some thinning on top of his head and a hairline like mine, but he is 63 years old. Plus, he had a perfect head of hair untill he was 42. Its fustrating to look at pictures of myself from just 5 years ago when I was in highschool. And seeing how I used to look, it is also a bummer seeing guys I went to school with and how they still look the same. I was just wondering if there was any other guys that are going threw the same situation as me, by being selected by unknown forces to accelerate your hairloss while every other male in your family has their hairline frozen in time. The only plus is that I just got out of the military and prety much had my head shaved the whole time I was in. I was really looking foward to growing it out when I got back home. But know I will just have to keep it shaved untill the day all our troubles are solved by the cure to this dam disease.

I'm in the same boat. I have 2 brothers one older-one younger. Both have really think heads of hair, so much that my dad had to buy a beefed up trimmer to be able to get through their hair. Then there's me, who can shave/cut my hair with just a couple quick swipes and is losing hair pretty rapidly. It really hurts a lot and I would give anything to have the hair they have.

There really is no worse cosmetic disease than this one. Oh, and people are allowed to make fun of you for it.

I recommend when people think it's funny to laugh at you for you hair loss, you put the fear of god into them. They deserve to know how pathetic and immature they are.