+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Hair Restoration working with the best Dr. Ken Anderson Atlanta

For anyone out there considering hair restoration I would like to share my story. I'm a former NHL Player who had a head full of hair when I played, just like many of us in our younger years. I was reminded of that each time I received an occasional hockey card with my old photo to sign for a fan. Over the years my hair had become noticeably very thin and I wanted to do something about it.

After careful thorough research, I found Dr. Ken Anderson who ranked far over and above any others in my scouting report so I decided to meet with him for a complimentary consultation. Was that ever the right decision! Just like in hockey, it's all in the hands and I knew immediately I was in good, skilled hands with Dr. Anderson. No rookie here! He's an incredibly talented surgeon with a super professional team that makes you feel comfortable and always takes wonderful care of you.

I couldn't be happier with the results. Within 90 days I started seeing new hair growth. Now, a year later, I have exactly the look I wanted. Everything Dr. Anderson promised, he delivered and then some.

If you're thinking of having hair restoration done, you don't need to waste your time looking at different companies. Trust me, I've already done all the scouting for you. The Anderson Center for Hair is the only place you need to go, definitely an All-Star team! Also, they're the only group using the Artas robot in the state. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at ************
    Kurt Walker
    Last edited by Winston; 07-30-2016 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies and TOS.