Rosemary Oil vs Minoxidil 2% for the treatment of AGA.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bmoreno515
    • Nov 2014

If you take 2000 mgs of PSO us that over doing it and will you not gain the effects?

Comment

• 79BirdofPrey
      • Jul 2010

Pumpkin Seed Oil works similar to Fin in that it can inhibit 5-alpha reductase, which will reduce the amount of DHT. There is pumpkin seed oil in a prostate health supplement that I take. If the men in that test didn't report any extreme sexual sides, that's fantastic.

@bmoreno, considering PSO operates like Fin, I wouldn't do such a big dosage too quickly. Maybe 600-800 if you want more and ramp up if all is well.

Comment

• scooterboy
        • Dec 2015

Do you use Pumpkin Seed Oil as a topical ?

Comment

• Pasbrillantebrunette
          • Mar 2016

@ scooterboy

I do. I am a girl, so I am not that exposed to the sexual sides like men, but i don't want to mess with my hormones. I use it as a topical, also i eat pumpkin seed, and use pumpkin seed oil to cook. You can use it as a carrier for other oils : emu oil, castor oil (PGE2), primrose evening oil (DGLA), borage oil (DGLA).

Comment

• Seuxin
            • Jan 2014

I tried Pumpkin seed oil orally, like in the study and i got absolutely no changes in 8 months.

Other peoples tried...Same...Nothing !

Comment

• 79BirdofPrey
              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Pasbrillantebrunette
              @ 79BirdofPrey

Hi,

Castor oil is known to be good for hair. Also I read that, esides primrose evening oil, borage oil (huile de bourrache/ don't really know the englis translation) is also very good, cause it contains DGA - DGLA. Beware that rosemary oil is an essential oil, you must not put too much drops (gouttes) on your concotion, essential oils are powerful.
              Thank you for sharing. I did some research into Borage oil and I'm very interested. I'm thinking of making a mixture of Borage Oil and Rosemary Essential Oil, with Pumpkin Seed Oil as a carrier for the two. Thoughts?

I have had trouble finding a Borage oil source that I trust. Can anyone make a recommendation?

Comment

• Pasbrillantebrunette
                • Mar 2016

Originally posted by 79BirdofPrey
                Thank you for sharing. I did some research into Borage oil and I'm very interested. I'm thinking of making a mixture of Borage Oil and Rosemary Essential Oil, with Pumpkin Seed Oil as a carrier for the two. Thoughts?

I have had trouble finding a Borage oil source that I trust. Can anyone make a recommendation?
                I think it's a good mixture. The thing is you have to put it on your scalp often (at least 3 times a week i'd say). You should add castor oil or put it alone on your scalp too. Castor oil = PGE2 (PGE2 have been showed to be higher in fullhead scalps, low in balding sclaps).

Do you know Aroma-zone ? They have a lot of oils and it's cheap and natural.

Comment

• 79BirdofPrey
                  • Jul 2010

I think it's a good mixture. The thing is you have to put it on your scalp often (at least 3 times a week i'd say). You should add castor oil or put it alone on your scalp too. Castor oil = PGE2 (PGE2 have been showed to be higher in fullhead scalps, low in balding sclaps).

Do you know Aroma-zone ? They have a lot of oils and it's cheap and natural.
                  Now I need a source of Castor oil, too.

I saw your link to Aroma-Zone, but it's all in French and I don't know how to find anything. Would you be willing to direct me to the items I need (or give me the French names)? Thank you!

Comment

• Pasbrillantebrunette
                    • Mar 2016

Originally posted by 79BirdofPrey
                    Now I need a source of Castor oil, too.

I saw your link to Aroma-Zone, but it's all in French and I don't know how to find anything. Would you be willing to direct me to the items I need (or give me the French names)? Thank you!

Castor oil : huile de ricin
                    evening primrose oil : huile d'onagre
                    Borage oil : huile de bourrache
                    rosemary oil : huile essentielle de romarin

Also good and cheap : maca vital

They don't have pumpkin seed oil, but you can easily find it in an organic store.

Comment

• rakewell
                      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Seuxin
                      I tried Pumpkin seed oil orally, like in the study and i got absolutely no changes in 8 months.

Other peoples tried...Same...Nothing !
                      how much did you take per day? What brand did you use?

Comment

• 79BirdofPrey
                        • Jul 2010

Castor oil : huile de ricin
                        evening primrose oil : huile d'onagre
                        Borage oil : huile de bourrache
                        rosemary oil : huile essentielle de romarin

Also good and cheap : maca vital

They don't have pumpkin seed oil, but you can easily find it in an organic store.
                        You're wonderful! I just received my oils from Aroma Zone . Very low prices indeed and good variety. Shipping cost more than the oils

Question - what is the point of Pumpkin Seed Oil (topical)? The castor oil I bought is regular Castor Oil, not essential Castor Oil, so can't I just use the Castor Oil as the carrier oil for the rosemary and borage?

Comment

Working...