+ Reply to Thread

Default ITV UK Health Show looking for Propecia Users to Discuss their Experience with Drug

Twofour Broadcast UK are making a brand new health series for ITV1 due to air in the New Year, 2017. One of the stories they are looking into is hair loss. They will be talking to men who are suffering from hair loss and telling their story, as well as investigating treatments that are available over the counter, medications available on prescription and surgical options. Their aim is to inform the audience at home about what options are available to hair loss sufferers.

Twofour are looking for men who are currently taking or have taken Finesteride/Propecia who would be happy to talk about the drug and their experiences with it – whether it worked for them or not – in a group discussion with our presenter.

If you are interested in taking part and are available for a couple of hours on 10th August 2016, please contact leah.jones@twofour.co.uk Travel will be arranged and covered by us.

Hi Leah,

Great to see you on here! Please come forward guys if possible and help !

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

meh, that's not worth the effort. finasteride and minoxidil are stone age treatments and do more harm than good.

why not focus on upcoming treatments instead? why not try to get Dr. Tsuji in Japan for a good interview instead? with some insight in his hair culturing technology instead, and try to get some useful info (more than publically available trough the standard press releases)?

or try the same with Replicel or Follica, two other competitors with a potential new exciting treatment released in 2018/2019/2020.

people are tired of finasteride and the same old crap. it's time for change. would be a better story for your show.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    meh, that's not worth the effort. finasteride and minoxidil are stone age treatments and do more harm than good.

why not focus on upcoming treatments instead? why not try to get Dr. Tsuji in Japan for a good interview instead? with some insight in his hair culturing technology instead, and try to get some useful info (more than publically available trough the standard press releases)?

or try the same with Replicel or Follica, two other competitors with a potential new exciting treatment released in 2018/2019/2020.

people are tired of finasteride and the same old crap. it's time for change. would be a better story for your show.
    Agreed.

Heart medication and hormone therapy are ancient shotgun approaches. Let's get an actual targeted treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by lej1601 View Post
    Twofour Broadcast UK are making a brand new health series for ITV1 due to air in the New Year, 2017. One of the stories they are looking into is hair loss. They will be talking to men who are suffering from hair loss and telling their story, as well as investigating treatments that are available over the counter, medications available on prescription and surgical options. Their aim is to inform the audience at home about what options are available to hair loss sufferers.

Twofour are looking for men who are currently taking or have taken Finesteride/Propecia who would be happy to talk about the drug and their experiences with it – whether it worked for them or not – in a group discussion with our presenter.

If you are interested in taking part and are available for a couple of hours on 10th August 2016, please contact leah.jones@twofour.co.uk Travel will be arranged and covered by us.
    I would like too, however its very personal for a guy to talk about this, like most men they keep quiet about it, its borderline shameful losing hair. This is why I think it more widespread, as a high majority of men will not discuss it.

Hello there MatLondon - if you are interested, drop me a line and I can discuss the series and the purpose of the piece further with you. We'd like to highlight the treatments available out there for men and to bring the condition into public light.