Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Dr. Hasson/5400 Grafts/One Session/11 Months Post-op

This patient came to Dr. Hasson with for as much coverage and density in one session as possible. In one session Dr. Hasson and his team transplanted 5400 grafts to rebuild a strong hairline with age appropriate placement and temple recession and to also rebuild a natural crown whorl for lighter coverage. The area immediately behind the hairline and into the mid-scalp was also thickened.
    Attached Files
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • KeepTheHair
    • Mar 2010

THAT is a good hair transplant...

Very, very good work if you ask me. Truly amazing and inspiring.

What does a massive amount of grafts like this usually cost?

Comment

• Jotronic
      • Nov 2008

Glad you like this result. A session like this would be in the range of 20k. The great thing is that he's basically done and if he had this broken up into two or three sessions it would cost more.
      www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

Comment

• Jotronic
        • Nov 2008

Bump to add HD video of this patient...

www.HassonandWong.com

Comment

Working...