+ Reply to Thread

Talking Don't Blame The Propecia!

Hello All,
    Im not going to make a point with this post, I just wanted to tell a little story and hopefully get some of you guys confidence up that are on Propecia.
    I have been on Propecia for about 2 months now and I must say I noticed that my errections were a little weaker and I didn't have morning wood anymore either. But I was convinced that it was all in my head because people on propecia say they can get no errections. I was still getting them but the every one or so would be weak, but I have myself the 2 finger test to see if it was hard enough to still penetrate a vagina. Anyways I was on a bit of a losing streak so I coulden't see if I would be effected by propecia when it came to game time. I mean I was good when it came time to rub one out but I wasen't sure how I would do with the real thing. Well I was at this bar with a bud and we had been getting hammered all night long and like Jamie Foxx said "blame it on the juice". Becuase I dragged something out of there that I had no buisness of being out in public. I know I feel just as bad
    but anyways we were back at her house, (not mine ofcourse because she could never know where I live) and i was hard from the forplay but when her pants came off I just couldent get it up. Imediatley I thought Noo! Propecia claimed another victim. But it also could of been that I was with princess Fiona from shrek. Anyways we ended up doing nothing and I just told her that I was too drunk to avoid hurting her feelings. So the next morning as I laughed about the situation I still felt a bit bad about not being able to perform. So the solution for feeling better was more alcohol. So I was back out at a bar and drinking just as much and a ex girlfriend that was about a 8 was there. So one thing led to another and we came back to my house. Now I was very nearvous about no being able to preform again and I thought this was going to end badly. But to my suprise I striped her clothes off and I was back to my old ravage self again. This experince has raised my confidence in myself and also did away with those old propecia worries I had. So guys, anyone who thinks that they are having those effects I hope this story was inspiring to you.

Nassau

definitely a funny story if nothing else.