+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dissapointed

Unhappy Dissapointed

Hi guys. I am from Southamerica and I started to lose hair in 2000 at age of 26. Four years later I had a microtransplant FUSS (with scar) and started to consume Finasteride. Finasteride was good stoping the lose of hair I've being suffering. But of course, with time I realized that Finasteride don't stop the lose of hair completly, only retard the process a little. Now I have less hair and with the ****ing scar in the back of my head.
    I would like to get a FUE procedure, but I can't because my scar will be visible when I shave my head.
    I am very depressed
    Sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Rashid Rashid, MD, PhD View Post
    Sorry to hear. It is important to realize not all transplants work all the time. It is a medical procedure and things do not always work out in the healing/results of the donor or recipient. You may want to go in to talk to your, or other, doctors about options in person.

I know that. But nobody gave me a solution to cover the scar without being visible in the period the hair start to grow.

I had a FUT scar and was anxious about having 2nd HT where it was all shaved off. There are things you can do such as take 2 weeks off work post FUE to allow the hair to regreow to cover the scar. I returned to work after 2 weeks and the scar was visible but not enough for people to notice. Or wear a hat after 7 days and return to work then. Its honestly not that bad. Or just be honest and tell people, I told a few colleagues and they were all just really interested. Check my thread and I'll post some pics over the weekend how the scar looked.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hairsgone View Post
    I had a FUT scar and was anxious about having 2nd HT where it was all shaved off. There are things you can do such as take 2 weeks off work post FUE to allow the hair to regreow to cover the scar. I returned to work after 2 weeks and the scar was visible but not enough for people to notice. Or wear a hat after 7 days and return to work then. Its honestly not that bad. Or just be honest and tell people, I told a few colleagues and they were all just really interested. Check my thread and I'll post some pics over the weekend how the scar looked.
    Thanks for your answer. I appreciate it. Honestly I think the scar will be visible in 2 weeks. At least mine, is big. I saw your pictures and your scar was fine.

Listen! Start showering under cold water and in a month time you will see your hair start growing again. Your welcome. Share that !

Quote Originally Posted by RomanB View Post
    Listen! Start showering under cold water and in a month time you will see your hair start growing again. Your welcome. Share that !
    Jaja sure! science is investigating and spending billions in research and you have the solution showering under cold water