Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SebaURU
    • Jul 2016

Dissapointed

Hi guys. I am from Southamerica and I started to lose hair in 2000 at age of 26. Four years later I had a microtransplant FUSS (with scar) and started to consume Finasteride. Finasteride was good stoping the lose of hair I've being suffering. But of course, with time I realized that Finasteride don't stop the lose of hair completly, only retard the process a little. Now I have less hair and with the ****ing scar in the back of my head.
    I would like to get a FUE procedure, but I can't because my scar will be visible when I shave my head.
    I am very depressed
    Sorry for my bad english
  • SebaURU
    • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Rashid Rashid, MD, PhD
    Sorry to hear. It is important to realize not all transplants work all the time. It is a medical procedure and things do not always work out in the healing/results of the donor or recipient. You may want to go in to talk to your, or other, doctors about options in person.

I know that. But nobody gave me a solution to cover the scar without being visible in the period the hair start to grow.

Comment

• Hairsgone
      • Feb 2016

I had a FUT scar and was anxious about having 2nd HT where it was all shaved off. There are things you can do such as take 2 weeks off work post FUE to allow the hair to regreow to cover the scar. I returned to work after 2 weeks and the scar was visible but not enough for people to notice. Or wear a hat after 7 days and return to work then. Its honestly not that bad. Or just be honest and tell people, I told a few colleagues and they were all just really interested. Check my thread and I'll post some pics over the weekend how the scar looked.

Comment

• SebaURU
        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Hairsgone
        I had a FUT scar and was anxious about having 2nd HT where it was all shaved off. There are things you can do such as take 2 weeks off work post FUE to allow the hair to regreow to cover the scar. I returned to work after 2 weeks and the scar was visible but not enough for people to notice. Or wear a hat after 7 days and return to work then. Its honestly not that bad. Or just be honest and tell people, I told a few colleagues and they were all just really interested. Check my thread and I'll post some pics over the weekend how the scar looked.
        Thanks for your answer. I appreciate it. Honestly I think the scar will be visible in 2 weeks. At least mine, is big. I saw your pictures and your scar was fine.

Comment

• RomanB
          • Jul 2016

Listen! Start showering under cold water and in a month time you will see your hair start growing again. Your welcome. Share that !

Comment

• SebaURU
            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by RomanB
            Listen! Start showering under cold water and in a month time you will see your hair start growing again. Your welcome. Share that !
            Jaja sure! science is investigating and spending billions in research and you have the solution showering under cold water

Comment

Working...