+ Reply to Thread

Angry New to hairloss, And i need Major help

Hey everyone , i made my account today and after having dealt with hairloss for the past two years, I finally acepted its happening and im working to change it. However I have some questions, to see if other ppl are experiencing this.

Basically for reference, I am 21 years old and my dad is bald. I have a very oily scalp however I also have like hard scales on my scalp like dandruff kinda. I went to my derm and he says to use nizorol which i have used as specified. I also use a gentle organic lemon oil shampoo for daily washes. However, during this whole hair loss process before and after i introduced the shampoo, I realized I suffer from like scalp pain, like when the wind blows harsh on an area I often get like a dull throbing scalp pain particularly in the sides or the hairline. It also happens if i style my hair as well and I am usually extremely gentle. I also use wax and hairstyle when styling my hair but I am careful about getting it on my scalp to prevent clogging. I also have some pimples on my scalp every once and a while. I asked my derm but he didnt see any problems but my question is that what could be the cause of scalp pain on the parts of my scalp? even when i dont or do style it it gets like this. So far ive been using finestride (1 month no problems what so ever actually) and i feel like it slowed down my hairloss ( i would lose 20-30 strands in the shower, now im down to like 15). But i still get that annoying scalp pain, I was looking into maybe buying the dr miracle line as i heard its good, but i wanna know does anyone else experience this? If so, what can i do to make the pain go away and help make my hair strong and healthy? thank you for reading this btw i know its a lot. I just dont really know who to turn to.

For your scalp pain, I would suggest starting with massaging your scalp every day (in the shower). That should help ease the pain a little bit. I would also suggest you to try out Phytoworx shampoo - It's not a miracle solution but it helps stop hair shedding, or at least slow it down. I have reviewed the product on my blog, Rescue My Hair, if you want to take a look.

Have you tried Minox 5%? It does wonder if you still have hair. Studies show that 70% of Men who used Minox were able to stop their hair loss.

yeah ill look at it, so far ive tried the nioxin shampoos and i have yet to try Minox 5%, im just worried about overloading my body with like a bunch of stuff. Do you ever experience like pimples?

Head and shoulders did help with my dandruff, better then most other dandruff shampoo and hair shedding was also milder then most other shampoo products.